I-Speed
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on I-Speed within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I-Speed is a group of people originally from I-Club who are known for their WRX conversions. Here is another conversion ...

I Support ClubWRX

I-Speed

I-Speed is a group of people originally from I-Club who are known for their WRX conversions. Here is another conversion of a sleeper. Check it out.

http://forums.i-club.com/forums/show...hreadid=224131

I-Speed is installing my springs and Uppipe this weekend. Results soon to come.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Outback Super Sport

Another I-Speed creation. FYI.

http://forums.i-club.com/forums/show...&highlight=obs

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

Re: I-Speed

Originally posted by KurleeDaddeeWRX
    I-Speed is installing my springs and Uppipe this weekend. Results soon to come.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)
    Congratulations! After your uppipe, it will be time to start showing Vipers why Truck (engines) are for kids! What do you think you'll be at, low 10s?
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

I Support ClubWRX

Re: Re: I-Speed

Originally posted by RSXSucks

What do you think you'll be at, low 10s?
    What's up with the sarcasm. I was letting people know about I-Speed and the fact that they are doing my uppipe and springs. I wasn't going to say that my car was going to be fast. I am just getting some mods done by these guys since they are VERY fair with the prices of other shops. In fact they are beating any quote I got on uppipe installations by half the price. Just because you bought a POS RSX and have WRX envy isn't my fault. I know how bad you want a WRX. Sell your POS RSX and buy a WRX. There is no need to clown. The only clowns out there are haters like yourself that aren't happy with your vehicle purchase.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

I think it looks good
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Re: Re: Re: I-Speed

What's up with the sarcasm. I was letting people know about I-Speed and the fact that they are doing my uppipe and springs. I wasn't going to say that my car was going to be fast. I am just getting some mods done by these guys since they are VERY fair with the prices of other shops. In fact they are beating any quote I got on uppipe installations by half the price. Just because you bought a POS RSX and have WRX envy isn't my fault. I know how bad you want a WRX. Sell your POS RSX and buy a WRX. There is no need to clown. The only clowns out there are haters like yourself that aren't happy with your vehicle purchase.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)
    Excuse me? I was being serious! Do you think you will be in the 10s? Honestly, I'm not being sarcastic.
    2002 RSX Type S

I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry RSXsucks. I had a rough day at work. Didn't mean to blow up on your post. For one thing neither of those cars are my car. I just wanted to show everyone what I-Speed does as a company. I doubt even 12 sec. 1/4 mile runs from any of those cars or mine. I will hopefully run near low 13 sec. 1/4 miles with uppipe, mbc, and Samco's. I HOPE!!!!!

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

Sorry RSXsucks. I had a rough day at work. Didn't mean to blow up on your post. For one thing neither of those cars are my car. I just wanted to show everyone what I-Speed does as a company. I doubt even 12 sec. 1/4 mile runs from any of those cars or mine. I will hopefully run near low 13 sec. 1/4 miles with uppipe, mbc, and Samco's. I HOPE!!!!!

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)
    Well, good luck! Corvette crushing time isn't too far away then!
    2002 RSX Type S

I Support ClubWRX
    Got my springs installed today. Will have pictures by Monday. Ride is very nice. A LOT less body roll than before. Can barely notice if it the ride is any harsher than stock. I would say no. I also got to go and pickup some food in the Outback Super Sport. Man that thing hauls a$$. I just couldn't stop smiling and laughing every time I passed someone on the expressway. They didn't have enough time to do the uppipe though. In the next few weeks.

Here is their site FYI.

http://www.i-speedusa.com

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

You'll need a lot more than that to run 10's
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Got my springs installed today. Will have pictures by Monday. Ride is very nice. A LOT less body roll than before. Can barely notice if it the ride is any harsher than stock. I would say no. I also got to go and pickup some food in the Outback Super Sport. Man that thing hauls a$$. I just couldn't stop smiling and laughing every time I passed someone on the expressway. They didn't have enough time to do the uppipe though. In the next few weeks.

Here is their site FYI.

http://www.i-speedusa.com

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)
    Congrats!
    2002 RSX Type S

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.