STi vs is300? lol

This is a discussion on STi vs is300? lol within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so this IS300 is tailgating me...which i hate. so he pulls next to me at a red light and wants ...

STi vs is300? lol

so this IS300 is tailgating me...which i hate. so he pulls next to me at a red light and wants to run me. he said he wants to see me smoke him. i told him i cant go for very long, since i have a boost leak (i do, anything over 1 bar, and i hit a fuel wall since most of the air is just leaking out). so i say ok.

the light turns green, i roll off the clutch at 1500rpms and floor it. i briefly hear his tires chirp. i go through first, hit second, and 2 seconds into 2nd gear, i stop accellerating. look down, and im at 9:1 AFR. oh well. i look back, and hes 3 cars back. hahah. good run. check my profile for mods.
    '04 PSM STi - modded (sr50+the works)
    '05 JGM RSX Type-S - stock

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Did you notice if his pants were off and he had one hand near his lap before the run?

I'm TheBoostCreep, and I approved this message.

hXc
    NA IS300s arent to good, but at the drag strip Ive seen a turboIS300 go against a C5 Vette, and the vette got walked. I forgot the times though.

Originally posted by TheBoostCreep
    Did you notice if his pants were off and he had one hand near his lap before the run?

MuaHAhaHAhaHA!

Sigged!
    Chris

1999 Integra LS

AIM: Aracheon