G35 Sedan - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on G35 Sedan within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by FASICZKA well i have also raced a g35 sedan from a roll and a stop and my ...

Originally posted by FASICZKA
    well i have also raced a g35 sedan from a roll and a stop and my rex always won even when i was stock. I know this for sure because my dad has a g35 and we switched cars just to see if it was the driver or the car. same result with different drivers
    my mistake I completely forgot that I had the TXS uppipe so i wasnt stock it was my first mod just slipped my mind Sorrrry
    2002 WRB 4EAT WRX
    TXS turboback exhaust, Eibach springs, grounding mod, Perrin Short ram

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

good kill on the street its a whole next thing when it comes to numbers... so what it does about 4-6 miles trap speed faster in the 1/4 mile, on the street thats nuthing.... the other guy didn't know how to drive and was trying to mess with the wrong person so he got his ass handed to him LOL. For example i was able to stay infront of a what appeared an E46 M3 on a highway, now i think that most likely he only had the m3 bagde on his car but notheless it was a brand new BMW and he couldnt pull on me...soooo i believe it once again good kill i hate rich prics in their bling bling cars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12