Another cocky s2000 owner - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Another cocky s2000 owner within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by 2004NeonSRT4 who says i'll be on street tires (slicks in the trunk) but ny is alil far ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    who says i'll be on street tires (slicks in the trunk) but ny is alil far to go. i'll have to keep loookin around. there is like 4 stage iv wrx's at are local car club meet every week and everyone i ask they say "na, my clutch is shot (stock) and i don't wanna hurt my tranny." then wtf's the point of making a fast car if you not gonna drive it! owell. the car is only 260hp and 290tq now so i think a tuned stage iv will still pull me from a roll with 300 or so hp and destroy me from a stop. but the turbo is sitting in box next to me at home, waiting on new manifold,wastgate and fuel system. then some tuning. should be fun. i can't wait to go pick on vette's and cobra's.
    I'd be down for a run! I'm in Central NJ and am always looking for someone who can keep up (sounds like you might be able to roll right on by too... 380 is a nice trq number!) Not from a stop though from a roll (my tranny likes me more for that). Let me know.

13sec... another great kill bud
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yep yep, i'll keep ya up dated when it's ready. will arange a meet. awesome rides guys.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Thanks...same to you...I did beat a t3/t4 srt ?..it was mean and untuned though.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

Yeah, I wish I could get just 15% of your races. We cruised for an hour last night trying to get anything to race. Paced a few Mustangs and they wouldnt even look at us. Found a Civic Si and he hit the first right turn he could find. *sigh* I've been stage 2 for a week now and I wanna see what the little car can do. But its the weekend now so hopefully have some fun tonite!
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by xaton
    Yeah, I wish I could get just 15% of your races. We cruised for an hour last night trying to get anything to race. Paced a few Mustangs and they wouldnt even look at us. Found a Civic Si and he hit the first right turn he could find. *sigh* I've been stage 2 for a week now and I wanna see what the little car can do. But its the weekend now so hopefully have some fun tonite!
    xaton....I'm sure we could get one of the SRT4's in our club to run with you. Do it from a dig though, as they are quick from a roll. Let me know and maybe you guys can hook up at the next Kahuna's. Hey...don't forget, we've got a show in Oxford PA and another on the same day in Newark on Aug. 7th. Come on up and represent!!
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

I love putting cocky people in their place.
    "The two s2000's in my town that race WILL NOT race me, at least they know thier car will get own3d!!"
    This is beginning to happen to me. Nobody wants to race me from a stop because they know they will get owned.
    13.2 @105 with the old auto. Now rockin a 4.44 standard tranny.

Originally posted by GTScoob
    I love putting cocky people in their place.
    "The two s2000's in my town that race WILL NOT race me, at least they know thier car will get own3d!!"
    This is beginning to happen to me. Nobody wants to race me from a stop because they know they will get owned.
    isn't your statement a bit cocky????

I used to be cockier when I was stock and stage 2 then I am now...I used to have a license plate that said 2qwik4u....oh my god the atttention that brought. Now I am not so anymore, I know what I have and I know what I can beat and I know all that can beat me...The fast I get the more mature, and less cocky I get...its kinda funny.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

I'm not trying to be cocky, I'm serious. I'm normally cool if anyone wants to race me, it's all fun anyways. None of my friends want to race anymore. I like to race for fun not for money or anything but they just dont like it. The only time I will act cocky is when somebody else acts cocky around me, then I'll be like "your car is slow". I dont like bragging about my car or anything unless someone asks whats in it.

YBNormal07:

That sounds sweet. Just got done installing some nice Tein H-Tech's and the Worx Tuning BOV so my babe is finally ready to be showed off I've got a quick run to germany until wed nite. And hopefully my friend and I will have a chance to run up thursday!! Good lookin out and hopefully I'll see the Silver STI gettin its represent'n on Dont know if you are a fan or not but if you would like I can pick you up some 1878 or any other flavor German beer you can appreciate. The avg case runs out 13 bux for 16 bottles!! Lemme know.

Staton
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by 13secwrx
    I used to be cockier when I was stock and stage 2 then I am now...I used to have a license plate that said 2qwik4u....oh my god the atttention that brought. Now I am not so anymore, I know what I have and I know what I can beat and I know all that can beat me...The fast I get the more mature, and less cocky I get...its kinda funny.
    I had this same conversation with a friend of mine last night! The faster my car has gotten the quieter I've gotten about running my mouth! I know what cars can keep up and what cars can't (except for the surprises I get every now and then). I think it has to do with the fact that I don't really feel like I have to prove anything to anyone... I know my car is fast.
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

exactly...YOU know its fast...why wast the gs and time all the time. You dont have to.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

HAHAHA no one wants to race me when its wet out.....or is it that they can't LOL i am all stock for now patiently waiting for my AP

hey 12secwrx where in NY are you from exactly i am from Queens i wouldn't mind seeing your beast in person

Originally posted by 13secwrx
    exactly...YOU know its fast...why wast the gs and time all the time. You dont have to.
    I couldnt agree more. Whenever I used to drive my old truck or anything else I would always go speeding around or doing stupid stuff. With the WRX I just kinda take it easy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12