96 saturn v.s. civic ex!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 96 saturn v.s. civic ex! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Two of my friends recently got new cars. One got a POS saturn sedan-but it's 5spd!... and it was a ...

96 saturn v.s. civic ex!

Two of my friends recently got new cars. One got a POS saturn sedan-but it's 5spd!... and it was a very big step up from his Newyorker (it burned about a quart of oil a day). My other "friend" got an "Awsome civic ex" you know the story, Body kit, huge wing, big $50 muffler. He was so proud.... He was reving it for about 15 minutes in the parking lot and when he went to pull away he stalled....twice haha. We decided to have a "Big street race!" The owner of the the civic thought it was a big joke. He found out his car was a big joke. The saturn took him off the line and pulled all the way to the end.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: 96 saturn v.s. civic ex!

Originally posted by WRXskier
    Two of my friends recently got new cars. One got a POS saturn sedan-but it's 5spd!... and it was a very big step up from his Newyorker (it burned about a quart of oil a day). My other "friend" got an "Awsome civic ex" you know the story, Body kit, huge wing, big $50 muffler. He was so proud.... He was reving it for about 15 minutes in the parking lot and when he went to pull away he stalled....twice haha. We decided to have a "Big street race!" The owner of the the civic thought it was a big joke. He found out his car was a big joke. The saturn took him off the line and pulled all the way to the end.

You didn't take on the winner of the race for the Allentown crown?
    2004 WRX

I drove an '01 lightly modded saturn coupe and I dusted civics like no one's business - it was fun but then it got really old really quick and the car was a piece of crap - however doesn't surprise me that he smoked the civic
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

Gotta love the torque in the saturn right dan, hehe

hahahaha torque is the only thing that car had and it was only up to like 70 hahahaha - Remember how long it took us to max it out on the 25 extension rich? it was like an hour to get it up to 105 hahahahaha
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm not much of a street racer, but enjoy dusting Honda's occasionally from red light to red light in my P.O.S. 1993 Saturn Dohc 5sp Shag-n-wagon beater/commuter car. They never know what hit 'em What a fun little car (never thought I would say that about a Saturn ) Lot's of torque, pulls all the way to redline, it's light, close ratio trans, actually handles decent, 4 wheel disc, abs, and still gets 30mph on the way to work. Definately one of my favorite beater cars

I have a 1993 Saturnl SL1. 5-spd, 89 HP. Without AC on its not too bad of pickup (for a daily driver - NOT racing), but once that AC is turned on you would think you hit a brick wall. Its horrible taking it on the higway with the AC on.

I want my WRX
    2003 PSM WRX

Bugeye Mafia Hitman

So thats why every saturn i run into tries to race me. I know they are not fast but they are quicker then hondas stock?
    02 PSM WRX Cobb Stage 2.5 - SOLD
    05 Stone White SRT4 (CC, 58% Maddog, Gutted DP) SOLD
    2002 Toyota 4runner SR5 4WD - SOLD
    04 BMW 325i
    08 Spark Silver STI - Stage 2 Protuned

I Support ClubWRX
    Quicker than some Honda's. My little wagon weighs 2300lbs with 125hp and a close ratio trans. It's not to bad off the line. Plus it keeps the miles off my Rex

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.