civic si - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on civic si within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by 2004SilverWRX but we are talking about a Honda which reponds better than any other car in the ...

Originally posted by 2004SilverWRX
    but we are talking about a Honda which reponds better than any other car in the world to mods, so it's hard to say.
    I/H/E probably is going to net a mid to low 15 second time I'd imagine, but I'm not sure.

Also, maybe you could say that Honda's respond to mods better than most/all NA 4 bangers..but NA V8s responds better to simple bolt ons and we all know 4 cylinder F/I cars (WRX, Evo, etc..) all respond better to simple mods than any Honda, so...
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I had a honda with all the visual goodies attached to it(i.e triple layer spoiler, dual exhaust, body kit etc etc) on the free way try to run me. I put the usual 3 on him and let off. He eventually passes me down the road and wont even look over.

It just so happens hes takes the off ramp i did. So im behind him at the stop light when he decides its time to show me up. Got myself about a 1 minute hydrolic show. He obviously showed me who's boss.
    02 PSM WRX Cobb Stage 2.5 - SOLD
    05 Stone White SRT4 (CC, 58% Maddog, Gutted DP) SOLD
    2002 Toyota 4runner SR5 4WD - SOLD
    04 BMW 325i
    08 Spark Silver STI - Stage 2 Protuned

Originally posted by 2004SilverWRX
    ........but we are talking about a Honda which reponds better than any other car in the world to mods, so it's hard to say.

I think he's being sarcastic...I think.
    -ORW

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    I'll get under there this weekend and see if I can loosen things up and maybe shoot some lube juice up in there.

Oh sht, please don't sig that.

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by OffRoadWagon
    I think he's being sarcastic...I think.
    Nah, I think the get at least 9hp and 4lbs of tq from an Iceman intake and a Warlock 4" fart can

Originally posted by Trainrex
    Nah, I think the get at least 9hp and 4lbs of tq from an Iceman intake and a Warlock 4" fart can

And when they guage with the butt dyno, the difference is always huge, if not bigger. Those mods will totally change the way it feels, cause it'll pull so much stronger and really pin you to the seat then.
    -ORW

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    I'll get under there this weekend and see if I can loosen things up and maybe shoot some lube juice up in there.

Oh sht, please don't sig that.

Originally posted by skyjock41
    It just so happens hes takes the off ramp i did. So im behind him at the stop light when he decides its time to show me up. Got myself about a 1 minute hydrolic show. He obviously showed me who's boss.

Heh heh. yu0 = pwn3d by t3h hydro-Honda.
    Chris

1999 Integra LS

AIM: Aracheon

Originally posted by smokey
    I/H/E probably is going to net a mid to low 15 second time I'd imagine, but I'm not sure.

Also, maybe you could say that Honda's respond to mods better than most/all NA 4 bangers..but NA V8s responds better to simple bolt ons and we all know 4 cylinder F/I cars (WRX, Evo, etc..) all respond better to simple mods than any Honda, so...

Sorry, I was being sarcastic. Those same mods on say a Taurus SHO which has a 3 liter V6 Yamaha made high rpm motor doesn't even lose a 1/2 second or more in the 1/4 with I/H/E (as you state above). My sarcastic point was validated I guess.
    2004 WRX

i raced my friends civic today in my bros 02 stock wrx....i won by 40 so i stopped
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12