DUSTED a 5.0!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on DUSTED a 5.0!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well I was pulling into the movie theater ( a left turn) and as I was turning a saw a ...

DUSTED a 5.0!!!

Well I was pulling into the movie theater ( a left turn) and as I was turning a saw a white 5.0 with gauges etc. and he started revving at me. I told him to wait up while i turned around. We get to the street, I tell him i want to race from a stop, he says no way, so i say ok whatever. We start at about 15 mph... he stayed with me for about 2 seconds and then i just started pulling hard!!!! by the time i shut down (i think around 65?) he was wayyyy back.. I slowed down to tell him good race, he wouldnt even look my way. By the way this guy was in a crowd of cars a few minutes earlier in the parking lot that said something about my car being "rice" or something like that, so this was especially satisfying to dust him so bad!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sweet

I raced one a couple of weeks ago too. It was an 1980's model.....you know the year when the mustang looked like a sedan. Anyway he was ahead of me at the light so I couldn't launch it or I would end up in his ass. We raced up to 70 with me hardly pulling on him at all. It was pretty fast and not stock. I pulled up along side him at the next light and he waved and I waved back. Then he turned left! Damn it. Fun race though.

Good kill
    You wanna shoot? shoot. Dont talk!

awesome kill...must of been like a 4 second race though tehe

Nice kill. Cant stand being called rice..
    Platinum WRX Wagon Cobb Stage2
    TXS stealth back/UP with custom Magnaflow muffler
    whiteline adj rear sb, whiteline Antilift kit, whiteline rear strut brace, front strut brace, MRT lightened pulley
    No more AEM Cai ! , 3/16 mod, Grounding mod, Kartboy SS and bushing, Autometer 3 gauge pack and A-pillar

nice kill, i've ran against a couple mustangs myself they sounded mean as hell but didnt have the power to back the sound.
    <<My car
    COBB Stage II --- 8.52 @ 81mph in the 1/8 mile
    Mods

great kill

Banned
    i also beat a 5.0 mustang he wasnt stock he was spraying nos 50 shot he was also on drag radials... i went up to the guy very friendly then next thing u know he start bashing on my car that its ****in slow so we look for a spot then we went from a stop he lost he was one car back of my bumper. went from a roll 15mph same result he lost.. then we pulled over to the gas station and talk he doesnt act cocky anymore then he start become friendly next thing u know he asked for a screw driver so he cant fix his nos... he then asked for a rematch this time his using 100 shot we went from a dead stop agian we were even till 4 gear motha****er got me by a car( i was at his rear bumper) he said he used nos in first to fourth jus to beat me... eversince that he became one of my racing buddies his kool.........

Those 5.0's are either hit or miss...

I either place bus lenghts on them...or they beat me...

Never a close race...I have only lost to 2 and beaten many, but it sux to lose...nice kill.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

i smoked a modified 99+ GT. it was a pretty cool car actaully. it was black with black rims and it had Roush side exhaust. he thought he was so cool he came up next to me but there was a car there so he got behind me and i took off he tried to follow but couldnt and when i look back a couple mins later hes like a mile back and stuck between 2 cars. drivers skill means so much

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.