Riced Up Sentra

This is a discussion on Riced Up Sentra within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Skinny son and I went to Mickey D's tonight for burgers when a riced up Sentra with a wing, decals, ...

Riced Up Sentra

Skinny son and I went to Mickey D's tonight for burgers when a riced up Sentra with a wing, decals, and a grapefruit shooter muffler drove by us at a cross road stop sign. "Go gett'im Dad!" says skinny son. Having little self control when it comes to these matters, of course, I do it.

I tailed the Sentra a bit (I know this isn't fair, but it's funny) and when he realized I was runnig up on him, he hit it on some curvy road. My exhaust sounds like the hammers of hell and he must have noticed me just from the sound even though I was behind him. I could have crawled up his butt though I chose to just push him a little.

So he turned on his purple neons (under the car!) and tried to pull on me. They make you go so much faster, you know. And when it did not work....... he turned them off.

Skinny son and I are still laughing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey russ--
    i saw it in another post too.... what is this whole "skinny son" thing about? just wondering...
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

He's 14 years old and helps me do all my mods. He loves the car as much as I do (maybe more!) and is my constant companion.

Every car we see on the road is a conquest to him. We often go to races, too. And, he's (really) f'in skinny. I'm about 6' tall and he has me by 2" and is still growing at a ferocious pace.

He wears a size 13.5 shoe! You know what that means, big shoes............ big feet.
    Last edited by MisterX; 07-31-2002 at 08:00 PM.

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by russ
    He's 14 years old and helps me do all my mods. He loves the car as much as I do (maybe more!) and is my constant companion.

Every car we see on the road is a conquest to him. We often go to races, too. And, he's (really) f'in skinny. I'm about 6' tall and he has me by 2" and is still growing at a ferocious pace.

He wears a size 13.5 shoe! You know what that means, big shoes............ big feet.
    Wow, he literally sounds like my cousin Shinigami here on the board!
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

yup, its sounds just like me but I'm 15 and a strong buff kung fu guy

I laugh every time I hear Russ mention his "skinny son". I could have used him a few weeks ago when I changed my tranny fluid.
    2011 SWP Premium Hatchback
    Flapatax Mud Flaps
    Kartboy STS with front and rear bushings
    Cobb AP Stage 1 (for now)

Guess who stuck his long, thin arm under my lowered rex to replace my tranny drain plug?

What is going on here? I leave for a month and all I see are
    "I killed a Civic"
    "I killed a Sentra"
    "I killed a 5 yr old kid on a tricycle"

Come on guys, it isn't like you have a scooter, you have a WRX. At least I got to read 2 worthy posts so far (well, I guess if you think that M3s and Corvettes are fast!). Let's here some more
    "I killed a funny car"
    That would be more worthy.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?