Hijacked by a hottie in an RSX-S
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Hijacked by a hottie in an RSX-S within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was driven along mindin my own business and I notice a white modded RSX-S scooting up in a hurry ...

Talking Hijacked by a hottie in an RSX-S

I was driven along mindin my own business and I notice a white modded RSX-S scooting up in a hurry in my rear view. We get caught at the light and I notice its a blonde cutie in the drivers seat. She doesn't look over so I go about my business. Light goes green, I launch normally but she jumps off the line. Now normally I dont do this, but I started to hear her engine wind up so I put my foot to the gas. She is already like a car & 1/4 on me, by 2nd my nose is at her door, and I begin to pull her in. Im even by 45 and put over a car by 60. [my wrx is bone stock btw]. She tucks in behind me, I slow up and she comes up side of me, rolls down her passinger window all the way and gives me a pretty smile. I smiled and gave her a thumbs up. She tucks in behind me and turns off. Later on i realized it probably wasnt the slickest move to give her a thumbs up, and I probably should have signaled her over and got her number. D'oh.
    Last edited by MF-DIF; 07-17-2004 at 06:37 PM.
    '04 Impreza WRX - WRB/Gold

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Great story.

(wrong forum -- WvTW)

Originally posted by thechickencow
    Great story.

(wrong forum -- WvTW)
    I know its lame, but had to get it off my chest. Im done now.

Shoulda tapped that
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

hahaha! You let her get away!!!!!

perfect grounds for a quick convo, and who knows what else!
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Instead of a thumbs up you should of given her the shocker. IMHO.

Re: Hijacked by a hottie in an RSX-S

Originally posted by MF-DIF
    I was driven along mindin my own business and I notice a white modded RSX-S scooting up in a hurry in my rear view. We get caught at the light and I notice its a blonde cutie in the drivers seat. She doesn't look over so I go about my business. Light goes green, I launch normally but she jumps off the line. Now normally I dont do this, but I started to hear her engine wind up so I put my foot to the gas. She is already like a car & 1/4 on me, by 2nd my nose is at her door, and I begin to pull her in. Im even by 45 and put over a car by 60. [my wrx is bone stock btw]. She tucks in behind me, I slow up and she comes up side of me, rolls down her passinger window all the way and gives me a pretty smile. I smiled and gave her a thumbs up. She tucks in behind me and turns off. Later on i realized it probably wasnt the slickest move to give her a thumbs up, and I probably should have signaled her over and got her number. D'oh.
    Dood... something similiar happened to me.

I was on 280 to 85 going about 80 or so (it was posted 40 for the on ramp or something like that) and I see something following me super fast. Well, it turns out it was a Silver EVO with a really cute Asian girl driving, she peaced me out and I gave her the thumbs up. I should have asked for her number since she smiled at me and my white STi. DOH!!!!!!

Signed,
    Charlie

ttiwwop

sounds like something I would do

ohh man! shoulda got the number! oh well, i would of made the same mistake.

Originally posted by SubaruWRX2k4
    Instead of a thumbs up you should of given her the shocker. IMHO.
    I was thinking the same thing, haha
    13.2 @105 with the old auto. Now rockin a 4.44 standard tranny.

So she launched her modded RSX-S, you didn't launch your stock WRX (giving up all your AWD advantage) AND you pulled 2 1/4 cars by 60mph? What were her mods, 1,000lbs of stuff in the trunk?

Congrats on beating a very bad RSX driver.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Originally posted by RSXSucks
    So she launched her modded RSX-S, you didn't launch your stock WRX (giving up all your AWD advantage) AND you pulled 2 1/4 cars by 60mph? What were her mods, 1,000lbs of stuff in the trunk?

Congrats on beating a very bad RSX driver.
    I said a little over a car not 2 cars. I actually thought I would have pulled her in faster. Former Integra driver here, torque makes me feel like im going faster than I actually am.

From the general concensus of the number of people who said they would have done the same, i presume its safe to say us WRX drivers have no game.

no hot girls around me drive nice cars. There is this chick however im pursuing right now who drives a modded civic EX...lame but atleast she likes cars, and is hot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.