Testdrove srt-4 for the hell of it
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Testdrove srt-4 for the hell of it within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; damn, that car is pretty nice, especially for the price tag. I'm jealous of their stock boost gauge and fmic!! ...

Testdrove srt-4 for the hell of it

damn, that car is pretty nice, especially for the price tag. I'm jealous of their stock boost gauge and fmic!! The greatest part about the test drive was the dealer letting me take on a ricer civic at a stoplight. Smoked em, until 45 lol, didnt want to over do it. But all in all, great car, but just doesnt compare with the suby

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I may go an test drive one in the very near future as well. I would like to see how it compares with my Stage 4 Probably not very well, but I would still like to try one out.

my step dad is the sales manager for Dodge so i will go hit him up for a test drive also. But i am really waiting for the srt 10 to come in then i'll go bug him.

I test drove one before I bought the WRX. It was a fun little car. I may have bought one if it hadn't been for the uncomfortable seats, wrong wheel drive, and horrible traction problems.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to prosper." Ben Franklin

and don't forget the manual rear windows

from stage 4 to stage 1... i think you might be a little unsatisfied .. i was with my stocker

srt-10..neon?

no. the dealership is only allowed to have like 2 or so srt-10's. One is sold so the other one coming in soon. I want to drive that one. The srt 4 is no match for the 10, stock that is. this is the 10 ........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2004_ram_srt10.jpg  

oh i knew about the ram, i thot you were saying they were putting the srt10 engine in the neon

someone with enough time on their hands probably would. I just posted a civic with an evo engine and saw a ford focus with a mustang 4.6. Anything can happen

well i think that'd be something worth while

Originally posted by wrxinfx
    someone with enough time on their hands probably would. I just posted a civic with an evo engine and saw a ford focus with a mustang 4.6. Anything can happen
    I believe it was SVT that did that. Amazingly, the 4.6 liter S/C V8 out of the Cobra dropped in the Focus quite nicely, with less modification than you'd think. They just had to fabricate some parts to convert it to RWD.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to prosper." Ben Franklin

Theres a shop around the corner from me and the owner bought the new SRT10, said hes VERY dissapointed with it...he just bought exhaust for it and said it feels like a dog in the low gears (weird cause I thought a 500 tq truck would pull on the down low and suck on the highway). Hes going to sell it and wait for the new Lightning to come out.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

testdriving is fun when the dealer is cool. when my end my bro went to test drive the r32 the dealer hit 110. it was cool but im not buying that r32.
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

Originally posted by aheineken
    I believe it was SVT that did that. Amazingly, the 4.6 liter S/C V8 out of the Cobra dropped in the Focus quite nicely, with less modification than you'd think. They just had to fabricate some parts to convert it to RWD.
    The Cobra engine is DOHC not a single.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast