For RSXRicerBoy - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on For RSXRicerBoy within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; now any ways rsx racer you reall no nothing about modded cars or stock car for that matter ok! jeez ...

now any ways rsx racer you reall no nothing about modded cars or stock car for that matter ok! jeez let it go and someone please ban him before we have wrx beat down on him....jeez i personally am sick of his allogations of his car is the greatest when it sucks like all hondas!! and honda owners for that matter like him!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i did think about the rsx before i got my wrx, i'm glad i made the right choice else i'd be po'ed every day like rsxricer

i was driving up route 1 in philly a few weeks ago with my bro and two of his friends (that's 4 people in my car) and a rsxs pulled up next to me and revved (he was by himself)...i'm thinking no way i can take him with all these people in my car and only him in his, but i was like WTF, can't look like a little p***y and not race...light turns green...we go...i pull away from him in every gear

man i'm REALLY glad i didn't get one of those

Originally posted by kushdogg
    i did think about the rsx before i got my wrx, i'm glad i made the right choice else i'd be po'ed every day like rsxricer

i was driving up route 1 in philly a few weeks ago with my bro and two of his friends (that's 4 people in my car) and a rsxs pulled up next to me and revved (he was by himself)...i'm thinking no way i can take him with all these people in my car and only him in his, but i was like WTF, can't look like a little p***y and not race...light turns green...we go...i pull away from him in every gear

man i'm REALLY glad i didn't get one of those
    honda boy will call BS in 3........2............1.............

btw what if it was from a roll man you would've gotten eaten by the almighty rsx hahah

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02

honda boy will call BS in 3........2............1.............

btw what if it was from a roll man you would've gotten eaten by the almighty rsx hahah
    lmao

yeah i know...i told that guy to be fair we had to start from a dead stop because i didn't want him to embarrass me

Originally posted by kushdogg

lmao

yeah i know...i told that guy to be fair we had to start from a dead stop because i didn't want him to embarrass me
    exactly once that jet engine oops i mean torquelss slow 4 popper starts going urrr all done..if the flames don't get you then laughing your as s off at him will!

RSX - S guys are spending many thousands or dollars putting turbos on their cars just to run mid to high 13s in the 1/4 mile. That something a WRX can do for $100.

Stock vs stock - WRX is faster
    Mod vs Mod - WRX is wayyyyyy faster.

Thats all there is to say.

It took me a while to know what that picture was...

When it wasn't in full screen, I thought it was a doughnut or something... looking at it for a couple seconds, I knew it was REAL NUT!

Stuff like that scares me because I look at this at work...

JUST PLAIN NASTY,
    Dave
    2004 Java Black WRX - so close to stage two, I can taste it.

Same Here...

But I sure as hell didn't think it was a DOUGHNUT!!!

Yeeak..I don't think I can read this thread anymore...someone delete that crap...blechh...
    1993 RX-7 TT
    http://home.attbi.com/~archangle10/w...7/site1005.jpg
    SSP Pineapple Racing Rebuild/Stage 2 Oil/Rebuilt Tranny/HKS Downpipe/Apex-i PFCw/Commander/RB Dual SS Catback/ACT S/S Clutch/Resurfaced Flywheel/ASI AST/Fluidyne Radiator/Polished UIM/Throttlebody/Efini Y-Pipe/Silicone Hose Job
    Koni Shocks/Eibach Springs/Mazdaspeed Bushings/Brembo Dimpled/Slotted Rotors/G-Stop Steel Brake Lines/EBC Greenstuff
    Kenwood eXcelon Z919 CD-MP3/Infinity Kappa Perfect Sound System/2 JBL Power 360W Amps/2 12" Infinity Kappa Perfect Subs
    Car Pics: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291149161
    Modification Pics: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291071767

2002 Subaru WRX
    FATT

Same here, I read from work most of the time, and didn't really like the picture showing up in my cube.
    2002 Midnight Black WRX - EJ22 w/ VF30 and all the other stuff to go with it...

***ATTN: Speed Kills! Drive a Honda and live FOREVER. ***

I never saw any picture, but by the replies it was recieving I am glad I missed the rush..thanks mods!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

It's on page two. They haven't gotten rid of it yet.

It's gone now.

Root
    Good judgement comes from experience,
    and experience comes from bad judgement.

Consumer Reports says about the RSX:

"The Acura RSX is a good car, quick and nicely finished inside and out. But it suffers from a few limitations. Handling is very good but gets upset on rough roads. The engine provides strong acceleration, but to get the most from it you have to push the engine to high revs. The ride is stiff and noisy, and the coupe configuration hampers rear access and comfort. The brakes were unimpressive for a sporty car, too. Like the Subaru, it needs high-priced premium fuel, but at 26 mpg, it provides much better gas mileage than the WRX. Reliability is likely to be above average."

Consumer Reports says about the WRX:

"The Subaru Impreza WRX delivers brisk acceleration and agile handling while providing a reasonably comfortable and quiet ride. Couple that with the security of all-wheel drive, and you have a practical, fun-to-drive car at a reasonable price. Reliability should be very good. The few debit points include overall fuel economy of just 21 mpg, its need for premium fuel, and a somewhat imprecise-feeling stick shift. "

At least the mileage is better.

russ

Originally posted by Root
    It's gone now.

Root
    Thank you!!

sorry

when I look at the WRX and RSX next to each other, the RSX just looks bland to me, kinda like a Mercury Cougar (most recent gen).

Personally haven't driven one, and I didn't buy the WRX for appearances, either. Guess if you like the way one drives over the other, that's what you go with.

Steve
    When restoring my first "ride", a 71 Ford Torino, I used cut up beer cans as backer for bondo. Theory was, aluminum wouldn't rust, so why not?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.