Racing tragedy - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Racing tragedy within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; you know liek how we tell stories of have a ferrari pull up to us and we race it, you ...

you know liek how we tell stories of have a ferrari pull up to us and we race it, you know we all street race in some form, if your going fast on a street your street racing so i think none of us can talk........i know some of us are going fast on the street time to time.......so everyone we can say anything forget it we are all going fast and we take our chances...

got'em coach
    Fadi....
    04' WRX, Stage 4 with fmic R.I.P
    05' WRX STI, 325whp 346wtq @17psi
    MODS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Enough of the bloody titties show.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by WRXout
    you know liek how we tell stories of have a ferrari pull up to us and we race it, you know we all street race in some form, if your going fast on a street your street racing so i think none of us can talk........i know some of us are going fast on the street time to time.......so everyone we can say anything forget it we are all going fast and we take our chances...

got'em coach

It's different when you are risking other people's lives.

Originally posted by PIMPWGN
    It's different when you are risking other people's lives.
    you're still risking other people life even if it "looks clear" a kid can pop out be like :sup dude: and bam hes gone
    Fadi....
    MODS

If he happens to pop out on an empty freeway, there is nothing I can do about it.

If he happens to pop out on an empty freeway, there is nothing I can do about it.
    nooo you cant do that!!!!
    Fadi....
    MODS

Teens should get a new hobby other than racing...

Like Russian Roulette

haha good post. But ... being a teen i will say that parents/audults tell us to put our time in money in things we love to do, to keep us off drugs and stuff. So, we put money in our cars to make them fast. I know alot of kids who do this too. Instead of doing other things like smoking pot, getting trashed and stuff.

Now, if we have to find other stuff to do instead of modding our cars (most people i know who do this arent stupid) then...it comes back down to going to parties and all that other crap.

Its hard to win these days to have fun and be safe at the same time, especially since now awdays kids are getting more and more money from there parents to throw around on tons of random **** like car parts or wahtever.

But - whenever i have no money i just sit at home with people and watch movies lol, easiest way to not get into trouble haha, plus im a lazy ass.

Originally posted by 2fastwrx3112
    haha good post. But ... being a teen i will say that parents/audults tell us to put our time in money in things we love to do, to keep us off drugs and stuff. So, we put money in our cars to make them fast. I know alot of kids who do this too. Instead of doing other things like smoking pot, getting trashed and stuff.

Now, if we have to find other stuff to do instead of modding our cars (most people i know who do this arent stupid) then...it comes back down to going to parties and all that other crap.

Its hard to win these days to have fun and be safe at the same time, especially since now awdays kids are getting more and more money from there parents to throw around on tons of random **** like car parts or wahtever.

But - whenever i have no money i just sit at home with people and watch movies lol, easiest way to not get into trouble haha, plus im a lazy ass.

Just a thought, how about get a job?

As long as you go to a track, it's all good. There is no difference between street racing and smoking pot.

mm pot

Originally posted by 2fastwrx3112

that's a good point. smoke pot or street racing?
    maybe video game companies should change their demographics. more video games for older people, turn the world into a bunch of nerds and have lan parties!!! lolol!!! no innocent people would die there.
    04 PSM Rex Wgn
    5-spd

My condolences to their family...

Its amazing... people cant just leave well enough alone and say my condolences and and leave it at that. Everyone has their own outlook on street racing or racing period. This is neither the time or the place to be discussing something like this or making jokes as some people have.

I am very sorry to hear about this tragedy! I wish all the family members and close friends of Josh well and for them to seek help from others to get through these hard times. So sad for someone so young to lose their life in any venue.
    Car for sale for 13,500 with 60k on the car an 18k on the motor/tranny(Silver Sedan with 5spd)

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    you pay to play. That sucks and I'm sorry for the guy. I've crashed a couple times and luckily never been seriously injured but when you drive performance cars you MUST respect their power.
    2003 SRT-4

You take a risk street racing (drag racing) but its always the inocent people that get screwed!! I street race from time to time, hell I have started a "kills" thread on here. All I have to say is pick and choose your battles..... And I do feel sorry for the family and friends, it sucks, I know.... Im a highway, and street light to street light racer, Im a 22 y/o male in the Army and also Airborne, I take risks all the time, but I also know when to race and not to race. People just need to use good judgement!!!!!!!
    PICTURES

OBP Impreza WRX STi Stage 2 @22psi. MasterTuned on 94 octane. PIA Dyno'd at 301 AWHP & 330 AWTQ only could boost at 19psi on the dyno so not sure what it would be at 22psi.

(Cenex Gas http://www.chsinc.com/auburn/Tacoma.htm )

Quote Originally Posted by dewmudgeon View Post
    ok, so if i wanted a bov and got a cai as well,
    would they equal eachother out? creating minimal problems?

I drive on that road quite often...narrow 2 lane canyon roads are fun to drive, but that one is sketchy with its uneven pavment, potholes....I'm sorry something like that happened
    I want an STi...and I want one NOW!

t
    Keep the shiny side up guys

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast