Racing tragedy - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Racing tragedy within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i feel sorry for the car... people need to learn how to crawl before they can walk......

i feel sorry for the car... people need to learn how to crawl before they can walk...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by WRXout
    its nothing about being a teen, im 17 i have a full vf30 with a fmic and i dont drive stupid, its not being a teen i see 30 yearold try to race my in there gt's but i dont race cause i already know im a pimp and dont have to prove anything..............
    basically: people are people they will be dumb, some eat it some dont......i choose never to eat it or feel what it feels like to lose my stanger, my wrx. or my life
    pardon my french, but it doesnt make sense...

Originally posted by DUBA_Rob
    "Street racing is like kissing your sister, if you do it, your stupid.".
    unless she's hot...

Originally posted by PIMPWGN
    unless she's hot...

eww...thats horrible
    04 PSM Rex Wgn
    5-spd

Originally posted by WRXout
    its nothing about being a teen, im 17 i have a full vf30 with a fmic and i dont drive stupid, its not being a teen i see 30 yearold try to race my in there gt's but i dont race cause i already know im a pimp and dont have to prove anything..............
    basically: people are people they will be dumb, some eat it some dont......i choose never to eat it or feel what it feels like to lose my stanger, my wrx. or my life
    No offense, but it's everything about being young and inexperienced. I am amazed by all of the teenagers driving fast cars nowadays. I thought I knew everything as a teenager and thought my Dad was an idiot and it took me a good five years of driving like an idiot to figure out my Dad was right.

If I had a car this fast when I was a teenager I would be dead. No question about it. Teenagers with good judgement are a rare bird as statistics and insurance rates prove.

Jimbo
    2003 PSM Wagon - VF34; STi 565cc Injectors; ScoobySport turboback with Prodrive muffler; STi catless uppipe; Cobb AccessPort; Samco IC hoses; 17" Steel Gray Rota Attacks with Sumitomo HTR ZIIs; Prodrive springs, sedan rear sway

^^^ hahaha thats gross as hell!

ya street racing people on the street is pretty stupid, but ya we kind of always find outselves there once or twice atleaast.

I personally just look and shake my head at people when they have an exhaust on there mustang or civic.

Originally posted by 2fastwrx3112
    thats why i wish i knew the limits ofmy car, so i never do anything too stupid. Also want to go to a driving school to learn how to drive fast/under control. So that way in any situation, i can keep my cool and hopefully not get hurt.
    Even if you know the limits its still dangerous. Some people say "i know what i am doing" you may be a good driver, but you are not the only one on the road. Not the whole world knows how do drive like you.

And the same thing goes for driving school. There are other people on the road that did not go to driving school. Yes you can get into a accident at going the speed limit if its the other drivers fault. But there is a less chance of something happening if you are going 65 instead of 90 or 100. You always have to be careful.

Drive safely!

Note: that most accidents happen with a person 30 or under trying to be cool, like these kids were probably doing.

What pisses me off the most is that today cops are out there to get you going 65 in 55 and to get money not to make shure everyones driving safely and watching for reckless driving. Today cops are sick, they are out for money and not saftey.
    My cars:
    2008 VW GTI, DSG
    14.269@96.3 Bone Stock!
    2002 Hyundai Elantra GT MT

Family:
    2003 Audi RS6 (Sold will be missed,used to be my dads.)
    2004 Subaru Forester XT (Family car)
    15.3@90.5 Stock

2 TEENS with honda were racng yesturday night at 9 died and killed 2 innocent people..........
    Fadi....
    04' WRX, Stage 4 with fmic R.I.P
    05' WRX STI, 325whp 346wtq @17psi
    MODS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Enough of the bloody titties show.

I'de like to add my friends always tell me to do stupid stuff "floor it" "lets go offroading" "launch".............you know what i tell them? "if your going to ride in this car you keep your mouth shut, i will not ruin my car for anyone.....if you want to die go do it to your moms car" and my bestfriend drives his moms car he peels out he floors it and he has no licsence crazy punk
    Fadi....
    MODS

that is pretty dangerous and stupid, and they are your friends?

dont knock off-roading, i did it in my old jeep...dont hurt anyone, but i did get some broken parts
    04 PSM Rex Wgn
    5-spd

Street racing these days seems much more dangerous than in the past. I'm not old enough to remember, but I don't think in the muscle car days people were going 140-150 mph down the highways.

Originally posted by express_wagon
    that is pretty dangerous and stupid, and they are your friends?

dont knock off-roading, i did it in my old jeep...dont hurt anyone, but i did get some broken parts
    They say they are my "friends" but i only hang out with them on the weekends now and i deny them to ride in my car lol
    Fadi....
    MODS

Banned
    damn thats sucks...prayers for the all the person died in street racing

well to tell yall the truth i street race alot. but i dont go to the hills and try them crazy turns i dont do turns, i jus go in a stright line (drag racing) but when i drag i know when is the right time and it whens its a wrong time.. i dont race anybody jus for kicks (like people that jus rev up next to u in a street light) the only time ill race when i know its safe for the other people..

to all the people that street race using turns or drifting u people are some crazy mothafukkas...

Originally posted by DownSTi
    to all the people that street race using turns or drifting u people are some crazy mothafukkas...
    So street racing in a straight line is safe then?

Teens should get a new hobby other than racing...

Like Russian Roulette

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast