Stupid kids with M3 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Stupid kids with M3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by gryphon Thank you. That is the biggest reason I dislike other cars... attitude of the drivers. Mustang ...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Previouse Gen M3's

Originally posted by gryphon

Thank you. That is the biggest reason I dislike other cars... attitude of the drivers. Mustang 5.0 drivers are a prime example. Cocky high school kids with no respect. Thanks for being factual about the RSX-S. I figured as much, have never raced one (would probably lose to one anyways! ), but at least you don't have to get on your high horse about your car. The WRX has some problems, the RSX has some problems. Both are cars, both are powered by physics. Last time I checked, my car was not an extension of my... lesser self

Good post smokey
    Thanks. I know how you all feel, imagine how I feel when this guy makes all RSX owners look like jerks. I have a lot of respect for the WRX. My roomates got an E36 M3 and his work buddy has a white WRX and I think the car is great. Got a lot of respect for it and we both enjoy our cars quite a bit (and each others I might add!). It is the attitudes that cause major conflicts...I figure if you spend that much money on your car then you probably love sports cars, right? So why limit yourself to liking the one car you own and hating on your competitors? That subjective and stupid. If you handed me a WRX today I'd take it...like I said, its pretty simple math. 227 hp vs. 200 hp...more torque vs. less torque. Weight is no difference (relatively speaking). Its not goddamn rocket science.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Previouse Gen M3's

Originally posted by GREDDY
    I dont know why people think M3's are fast, they arent. The only M3 thats fast is the new M3's, not the 96 body styles. I've raced too many 96 body style M3's to know. There not worth playing with unless modified.
    It's up to the driver. An M3 is most certainly not the fastest in a straight line. You have to use the car to its advantages, it doesnt start stretching its legs till 100+. It's not a drag racer either.

In a road race (or playing traffic football) they are VERY fast - first hand experience with a 98 M3 and an 01 M Roadster.

It's up to the driver. The M is not the easiest thing to drive quickly, once you realize you can steer the thing with the throttle it becomes a hoot to drive.

But overall you're right. (actually the 95's can be quicker than the later years due to OBD1).
    03 WR Blue WRX
    Factory Short Shifter
    Stock

Originally posted by JimmyNY
    If it was debadged, my guess is that it wasn't an M3, although you would have pulled much harder on any 3 series. Oh well, nice kill.
    When the squid kids start getting into BMWs, you can tell a 323/325/328 from an M mainly by the seats. Most won't pony up for M seats. The seats are solid and rather big (wide head rests) vs the normal tilting kind. Mirrors are second, but they are only like $400 to switch over. I'd rather have a badged 325is spank an M3 rather than try to pretend (my old 94).

What are we going to call these dorks...Kraut Kids?
    03 WR Blue WRX
    Factory Short Shifter
    Stock

Hasselhoffs (sp?) homies.

Re: Previouse Gen M3's

Originally posted by GREDDY
    I dont know why people think M3's are fast, they arent. The only M3 thats fast is the new M3's, not the 96 body styles. I've raced too many 96 body style M3's to know. There not worth playing with unless modified.
    I know! Even the new M3 isn't all that fast.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Registered User Quantum-Racing.com's Avatar
    Well I think 'fast' is relative and opinionated.
    I personally do think E36 M3's are slow.
    I think stock WRX's are slow too.

Both can be made fast, so don't flame. Just trying to make a point about the slow thing.
    www.Quantum-Racing.com
    Home of the Dynapack AWD Dyno
    Sales Email, Tech Email

Originally posted by WizardBlackWRX
    Well I think 'fast' is relative and opinionated.
    I personally do think E36 M3's are slow.
    I think stock WRX's are slow too.

Both can be made fast, so don't flame. Just trying to make a point about the slow thing.
    Please don't post until I'm finished. I'm trying to get my name next to the first 50 posts. Thanks for your cooperation. Yes, I'm very bored tonight, thanks for noticing!
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.