Little white car vs. Police Interceptor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Little white car vs. Police Interceptor within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; About a week ago, my brother and I had to drive our mom's Plymouth minivan from Florence, AL to the ...

Little white car vs. Police Interceptor

About a week ago, my brother and I had to drive our mom's Plymouth minivan from Florence, AL to the Atlanta airport to pick up my parents. They would be fairly late on a plane coming from Russia. The trip passes through Moulton on the way. Coming out of Moulton is a spot where the right lane ends, merging into the left. All of this is going into an EXTREMELY long, wide curve with no vegetation, so all the curve is visible from all other points.

On the way out, I'm driving at 10 over the speed limit, already by the end of the white lines seperating the lanes. Out of nowhere, some little white 2-door (domestic of some sort, like an Olds or something) comes FLYING up, doing 85 mph (in 55 zone) easily. He goes on my right, forcing me partially from my lane into the lane for oncoming traffic while he veers around me partially on the shoulder. As he passes the "WORK ZONE: SPEEDING FINES DOUBLED" sign, he flips up the good ol' middle finger while I lay on the horn. My brother says to me, "Going like that, he's gonna get pulled in less than a mile."

I look up and see a Moulton police car coming the opposite way, then see his front end dive as he SLAMS the brakes, slides onto the shoulder, cuts the wheel and whips the back end of his car around. I'm amazed...the tire-smoking turnarounds were reserved for movies, I had thought. Traffic ahead prevents him from passing me, so I pull half on the shoulder to let him by. The police car flies by me, then I see the glorious blue and red lights turn on when he gets right behind the white car.

As we pass, I point and laugh and my brother smiles, waves and gives a huge thumb's up. Chock one up for the good guys. OWNED.

Oh, we suspect he got slapped with some serious stuff too, considering he was going a minimum of 30 mph over the speed limit where the fines were doubled, the cop SAW him passing on the shoulder and running me from my lane and it was early July 5, so sobriety tests came first in stops. Hahahaha, sucks to be him.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

owned!
    "I put two and two together and decided - you're pissin' me off."

nice win!

Muahahahaa!

Excellent story!
    Chris

1999 Integra LS

AIM: Aracheon

Chalk up a quality kill for the Black & White.

Switch Internet Service...
    www.internetable.net

Get your free email account...
    www.emails.net

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Asshat got his.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

Pretty sure that guy is headed to jail. Hopefully he loses his license if he had one to begin with.
    This car is making a poor man even poorer.

hahaha thats awesome dude! i love when stuff like that happens to ****s. But...i am never lucky enough to have a cop around when some one is tailing them, then swerves to cut me off.

Good kill
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

this may sound dumb, but isnt the expression 'chalk one up' not 'chock one up'?? not trying to correct you..just trying to find out if I have been saying the wrong thing for 23 years.
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

own3d

Originally posted by ElBartoRex
    this may sound dumb, but isnt the expression 'chalk one up' not 'chock one up'?? not trying to correct you..just trying to find out if I have been saying the wrong thing for 23 years.
    It is "chalk one up" but that's the take-off that has developed here. When pronounced, people here end up saying "chock" instead of "chalk" so I didn't even think of spelling it properly...sorry about that.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Nope, the tire-spinning turnaround is used all the time. It's the only way to get a Crown Vic to face the opposite way in the space available

You put the right rear wheel on the shoulder, crank the wheel full left, and nail it. The limited-slip rear cars do it much better than the later ones with one-wheel-peel.
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

If i remember what i learned in drivers ed correctly, 30mph over the speed limit is a FELONY . And especially if it was in a construction zone, this guy must have gotten owned like non-other! i love it when people get screwed by the cops after doing stuff like that.

I pronounce it chock and so does everyone I have heard. Us crazy washintonians.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast