1st Day WRX & Honda Del Sol gets fresh with me... - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on 1st Day WRX & Honda Del Sol gets fresh with me... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yes I do respect my friends and i respect the jobs they did modding their cars, they all things there ...

Yes I do respect my friends and i respect the jobs they did modding their cars, they all things there cars are POS, hondas suck, they are decently fun cars to drive, but at the end of the day they realize their cars suck, but they don't care cause its just a car and eventually they will get the money to buy a better car, and most have, my friend that had a 450hp SI sold it and bought a 350z a much better car and will be able to handle much more performance. HONDAS = teh GAY, "SPEED KILLS DRIVE A HONDA"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i'd like to see you build a car better than honda.

i'll be waiting the mackay brand of cars...i wanna see if you can sell a million cars a year. year after year. i guess one million people a year are too stupid to know they are buying pieces of garbage.

perhaps they may not be the best start to an ultimate performance street machine, i personally think they are fine cars when used day to day. comfortable, reliable, gas efficient, and good cars for the price you pay.

you might think you are not narrowminded but you should just read your own post. you are knocking a brand of car that is trusted by millions of people.

but hey, i'll agree on you on another thread. ferrari is #1.
    Last edited by express_wagon; 07-17-2004 at 08:57 PM.
    04 PSM Rex Wgn
    5-spd

Hey I agree with you about hondas being great reliable machines, they are jap engineering just like our cars, but for modding, they suck they don't have a great base to start from and you need to do alot to make them decently fast and once you do the car just isn't made to do what people want them to do, but for daily driving, reliability, quality of craftsmanship, they are great cheap cars, i just hate modded ones cause for the most part they are gay.

Oh by the way maybe one day their will be a MacKay car company selling millions, somebody in my family is bound to become a car maker, im one of six kids.

Originally posted by rmackay82
    Either way you look at it...its still a POS honda and will always drive like a POS honda, my buddy had a 450hp SI and it still felt like a POS honda, the body of the car can't take the power.
    What? Never heard of a Honda S2000? Heres a link to a nice little vid, watch for who wins the race.

http://www.utdallas.edu/~masanori/Videos/16BM_Video.wmv

Oh and another thing... I dont know why you all think the Del Slow is "lite" its actually heavier then the civic coupe and the civic hatchback.

And for the original post. I have a friend whos del slow would run 12's N/A w/drag radials. Cant remember his setup exactly but a lot of his parts were spoon parts.
    R.I.P. 04 Java Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    Wanted - 99 - 01 2.5 RS Coupe Any Color

mackay or w/e... do us all a favor and STFU!! d00d. u can make ANY honda fast. my brothers car is a SINGLE CAM... a single cam turbo. he gets maybe 180-200whp. thats ONLY a single cam. imagine a dual cam. i know one guy that is on a GSR motor with i/h.e and JUN3 cams. hes getting 194whp. thats easily 13's. keep talking, ill come back with something. i know my **** on hondas.

Yes I do respect my friends and i respect the jobs they did modding their cars, they all things there cars are POS, hondas suck, they are decently fun cars to drive, but at the end of the day they realize their cars suck, but they don't care cause its just a car and eventually they will get the money to buy a better car, and most have, my friend that had a 450hp SI sold it and bought a 350z a much better car and will be able to handle much more performance. HONDAS = teh GAY, "SPEED KILLS DRIVE A HONDA"
    Thankfully for the WRX community, most of us will realize that you do not represent anyone other than yourself. You are an embarassment to all car enthusiasts everywhere.

And I would hope that a 350Z is a much better car than an SI. To be honest, the 350Z is a much better car than the WRX.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Originally posted by 02WrXsTi
    mackay or w/e... do us all a favor and STFU!! d00d. u can make ANY honda fast. my brothers car is a SINGLE CAM... a single cam turbo. he gets maybe 180-200whp. thats ONLY a single cam. imagine a dual cam. i know one guy that is on a GSR motor with i/h.e and JUN3 cams. hes getting 194whp. thats easily 13's. keep talking, ill come back with something. i know my **** on hondas.
    You know what how bout u stfu because you know what, you can make any car fast, with the right amount of money, you could make a pinto fast if you wanted to, my point is that you gotta spend a **** load more to make a del sol or some other "cheap" honda fast, when you might as well sell the car and spend a little more on the actual car and then make it faster, and great you know about hondas, the most stolen car in the world great you can take a honda apart with a couple socket wrenches woooo mr. tough guy says come back with something more cause he knows so much more then every freakin idiot on a honda board, do yourself a favor and go back to your hondas if ya luv em so much i think this is a WRX board if i wasn't mistaken so why are we even talking about hondas.

do yourself a favor and go back to your hondas if ya luv em so much i think this is a WRX board if i wasn't mistaken so why are we even talking about hondas.
    Hehe, Kevin, can I say:
    The non-WRX owners make this forum great. If it wasn't for them this would be a WRX Soggy Crackers contest.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

who said u need to drop alot of money to make a del sol fast or any honda? easy as getting a swap and going turbo. no more than 3k right there. and u can run 12's. and im here b/c i know alot about subies and i wanna learn more... i like hondas, but i prefer a subie... and who gives a crap if its easy to get stolen or w/e. thats why u get a garage... hmm.. sounds pretty easy. if u wanna keep arguing with me... IM me on AIM: tunerpad is my s/n.

Im done i've said enough about hondas, i love my subie and you probably do too so let me end with this pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails arguing-retard.jpg  

lol... funny. im only 13. i dont own a subie man... you seem kidna pathetic now b/c you were arguing with a 13 y/o.

Well since you are 13 you don't know **** about **** so maybe you should go find a bike to ride since you probably can't even touch the peddles or see over a steering wheel, you probably look like that kid in that picture too, ya little ****, go have fun looking at your brothers ghetto car and pretend you can drive it make some sounds maybe cause ur a long way from bein able to own a rex.

hahahaha i love that picture

my brothers ghetto car? im actually 5'4". i could ride bike, i can touch peddles... i can do alot of things buddy. just b/c im young doesnt mean anything bro. im always getting hated on for being young, but u know what. f u c k you all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.