1st Day WRX & Honda Del Sol gets fresh with me... - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on 1st Day WRX & Honda Del Sol gets fresh with me... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by rmackay82 Either way you look at it...its still a POS honda and will always drive like a ...

Originally posted by rmackay82
    Either way you look at it...its still a POS honda and will always drive like a POS honda, my buddy had a 450hp SI and it still felt like a POS honda, the body of the car can't take the power.
    or you can be narrowminded like this guy

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ya there are some del "slows" around where i live. Just rims and an exhaust from what i see, because u can always tell if i car is flooring it when they ahve an exhaust, and it doesnt move anywhere to fast.

But im sure since there soo small and lite, u can get them pretty fast.

Oh ya, funny story. In my ex GF's, sisters jeep liberty the other night, and a white del sol got next to us, and revved it (must of needed a confidence boost if wanting to race a jeep) anywho, he had an exhaust from what i saw, and obviously nothing else, because he barley pulled on her jeep. It was sad

Originally posted by AwdTurboWrx
    or you can be narrowminded like this guy
    I resent that comment, i am not narrowminded I give props to anyone that does a nice clean job when moddifing their car, hell my best friend had an sc1 saturn that he modded and it was done right and was classy, but for the majority of honda owners they take no pride in the job they do, rather they have gay yellow stickers and watermelon cannons on them, with no real power, I give props to anyone who takes pride in their car, hell if a guy did a nice job hookin up his del sol then props to him, i have lots of friend that drive and mod hondas, they do it with class and leave the body kits and stickers for the ricers.

Some Del Sols came with a B16, that and a Turbo= YOUR DEATH......
    Don't believe the life you have
    Will be the only one
    You have to let your body sleep
    To let your soul live on

2006 Evo IX MR

Originally posted by Evilevo8
    Some Del Sols came with a B16, that and a Turbo= YOUR DEATH......
    What would it take then to get a B16 with a Turbo in the 1/4 ?

A Cobb Stage 2 system + Uppipe ?

(heh, sounds like a plane)

my friend has a stock del sol and it has a b16 in it...

Remeber there was one year they put in a B16A engine same as 99 Civic Si (160hp engine +lighter car + turbo = POSSIBLE SLEEPER/STOCK WRX KILLER) in the Del Sols I believe it was 96 or 97
    SLANT

Del Sole with a B16 and a Turbo, they wouldn't be that fast in teh 1/4 as they are FF, but they would trap high enough to walk a vette.
    Don't believe the life you have
    Will be the only one
    You have to let your body sleep
    To let your soul live on

2006 Evo IX MR

hmm rwd or awd del sol project cr sounds fun.

anyone got a link to eduacate me.

and www.google.com isn't funny
    Totally stock...yep uh huh :P

Originally posted by slanteye28
    Remeber there was one year they put in a B16A engine same as 99 Civic Si (160hp engine +lighter car + turbo = POSSIBLE SLEEPER/STOCK WRX KILLER) in the Del Sols I believe it was 96 or 97
    oh he beats me already... but he's got cams, headers and bunch of other stuff... ii meant when he was stock it came with the b16...

err.. and i'm stock too

Originally posted by slanteye28
    every year, they had a del sol and a del sol VTEC (the one you described).

i ran a 15.5 in my friends stock del sol VTEC in my first run ever at the track.
    '04 PSM STi - modded (sr50+the works)
    '05 JGM RSX Type-S - stock

Originally posted by xaton
    From my experience with what was called a modded delsol in my stock 04 wrx it was not even close. I choose to break my car in for the first 2,000 but everynow and then I'd have some fun. I'd take it to 6k just to feel the power, but its your car and your call
    Not even close, I'm hoping you mean that you won

wow... even after modding it, its a POS honda right. wow guy, get a life. who cares if its riced out. its fast isnt it? thats all that matters to us. he likes his car and thats the end of it. thats basically a sleeper kinda...

Either way you look at it...its still a POS honda and will always drive like a POS honda, my buddy had a 450hp SI and it still felt like a POS honda, the body of the car can't take the power.
    idiot...

I resent that comment, i am not narrowminded I give props to anyone that does a nice clean job when moddifing their car, hell my best friend had an sc1 saturn that he modded and it was done right and was classy, but for the majority of honda owners they take no pride in the job they do, rather they have gay yellow stickers and watermelon cannons on them, with no real power, I give props to anyone who takes pride in their car, hell if a guy did a nice job hookin up his del sol then props to him, i have lots of friend that drive and mod hondas, they do it with class and leave the body kits and stickers for the ricers.

so your friend drive modded hondas with class. but regardless, they are pieces of garbage according to another statement you made earlier. so you respect your friends but you dont respect their cars? what is your stance, you're pulling both strings here.

hypocrite?
    04 PSM Rex Wgn
    5-spd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.