03 Si, K20 engine.. underestimated.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 03 Si, K20 engine.. underestimated. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was on my way home from work today and all the sudden this Si does a ricer fly by ...

03 Si, K20 engine.. underestimated.

I was on my way home from work today and all the sudden this Si does a ricer fly by out of no where.. im thinking to myself..woah he must have some balls..(thinking it was Si engine) .. so we got to a stop light and then a old stang 4.6 joined the mix. Turned green and i was ahead of both by a good 3 cars until around 85 i felt him pulling hard on me. .and as we hit 95 he creeps by me and keeps pulling.. and then shut down because of a turn. The bugger was quick.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

On one of the Sport Compact Car covers theres a red Civic with a K20 and a blower making 455 hp
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

even if it has 2000 hp, still a civic...

Originally posted by PIMPWGN
    lol

They are economy cars. Built to be reliable, get good gas mileage, and get you from A to B.

Lets try to keep it that way guys.
    All show and no go . . .
    Your car looks fast, but why's it so slo.

2002 WR blue WRX (RIP)
    2001 Imola Red BMW M Coupe (sold... )

And I bet Porsche owners say the same thing about WRX's.
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by SERacing
    On one of the Sport Compact Car covers theres a red Civic with a K20 and a blower making 455 hp
    Yup, before the bottom end let loose. Then he goes into detail on how he got beat by a cavalier or something because it wasn't driveable

Originally posted by SERacing
    And I bet Porsche owners say the same thing about WRX's.
    thank god i dont have a 2000hp wrx to embarrass myself in front of porsche owners

Last time I checked, the imprezza was marketed as an economy car.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

Sorry guys, but I have to say something. This is ridiculous. Honestly, the only Civics I've ever seen that I DIDN'T like are the egg-looking hatchbacks from the '90s and the new Si. But even then, the only thing I can even think about dogging them on is the way they look. A friend of mine drives a very sleeper white 94 hatch that runs 12s, and you'd never know it. And guess what? It's reliable. It gets him from A to B even in snow.

I really get a kick out of these kids whose only defense against a nice car is "It's still a Civic." or "It's still a Neon." Ever driven a Civic? One of the most reliable cars ever built, inexpensive, easy and cheap to modify, and they're decent looking. What's the matter, kiddo? Jealous?
    Chris

1999 Integra LS

AIM: Aracheon

thank god i dont have a 2000hp wrx to embarrass myself in front of porsche owners
    Same point as the Honda...I was just making a point. Honda owners don't think their cars are crap, WRX owners don't think their cars are crap and Porsche owners certainly don't think their cars are crap...its a food chain, depending on what level you're on determines how you look at cars.
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

people on this forum are so sensitive.... care to talk about life stories and do nails together?

Originally posted by Aracheon

I really get a kick out of these kids whose only defense against a nice car is "It's still a Civic." or "It's still a Neon." Ever driven a Civic? One of the most reliable cars ever built, inexpensive, easy and cheap to modify, and they're decent looking. What's the matter, kiddo? Jealous?
    yep... i've driven a civic... no further comment

We should all stop fighting over this stuff. We all have a love of cars. No matter if it's a civic or a muscle car.
    Used to have stg4 wrx. stuck w/ stg0 srt4
    L.I.S.C #6

nicely stated .

- aracheon good point..a 94 hatch blew me away the other nite on 35, and he had 4 people in the car...i was alone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.