2002 Roush 3 vs STi - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2002 Roush 3 vs STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by EVOVIII Maybe the poor SOB thought I had a V6 A loud V6 with horrible squeaking belts....

Re: Re: Re: 2002 Roush 3 vs STi

Originally posted by EVOVIII
    Maybe the poor SOB thought I had a V6
    A loud V6 with horrible squeaking belts.
    Chris

1999 Integra LS

AIM: Aracheon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

360 hp and 375 lb ft of torque...what more would you want to do to it? There is an upgrade from Roush that brings it up to 379 hp and 380 torque for under $1K I might consider but believe me, its plenty fast enough as is. Here are the terms of the deal that I posted in the off topic section: He agreed to pay off my $16K that I owe on the Evo, drop the price of the Stang to $35K and then give me $8K as trade in for the Evo towards the Stang dropping it to $27K. I got a 6 year deal at $4500 a year meaning my payments are going to be about $370 a month. That sure sounded alot better then my over $600 a month payments for the Evo.
    that may sound better now.... but you do realize that the roush is being paid on for 6 years!!!! so in 5 years you will have an 8 year old mustang you are still paying on!

although your evo payments are more, they also were only for 3 years... price your evo at 6 year payments and it would have been about $70 less a month than the roush.
    just saying.... i am not sure you made the best decision here... although its a nice car and all.... I am not sure its literally "worth the money"...

but if you are happy, thats all that matters
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Thanks DTR. As I mentioned before, the desert heat just kills turbochargers which really led me to get rid of it. It was 116 today and my friend told me it felt like his STi was stuck in the mud. He only drove about 30 miles and when he checked under the hood, he said the turbo was literally glowing red. My car ran just fine in the heat, a little hotter then usual but still far from the H.

Thanks DTR. As I mentioned before, the desert heat just kills turbochargers which really led me to get rid of it. It was 116 today and my friend told me it felt like his STi was stuck in the mud. He only drove about 30 miles and when he checked under the hood, he said the turbo was literally glowing red. My car ran just fine in the heat, a little hotter then usual but still far from the H.
    where the hell do you live?? Arizona I pressume?
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Close enough, Palm Springs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.