04 Cobb Stage 2 WRX vs 03 M3 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 04 Cobb Stage 2 WRX vs 03 M3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by skullguy Blitz, Troll or not, I will take you on and you will not be happy A ...

Originally posted by skullguy
    Blitz,
    Troll or not, I will take you on and you will not be happy

A cobb stage 2 can easily put 275-290 to the wheels if tuned right.

I currently am putting 300 to the wheels, and I am lighter than a stock WRX, i eat new m3's for breakfast, lunch and dinner.....

It is VERY possible that he did what he says, but none the less, if you dont like what you read, go back to your BMW forum and tell tales about how you guys beat fararri's and porsche's

I am sure you wont get any slack there......
    turbo upgrade?? (if so your no longer stage 2)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The M# guys hate on us because they realize that they are limited with their N/A engines. they hate the idea of a car half their price whoopin on them, but that's the beauty of turbo baby! M# have to pay an arm/leg just to get a supercharger kit (ie. Dinan) where we can just get a few cheap mods and kick some M# a^%! Look M# dudes, If it makes your ego feel any better, We get are a$%es kicked by SRT4's that cost much less than a wrx. It's all for fun anyways right!

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by amukaoen
    umm.. I really dont see how thats possible. maybe an e36... but definatly not a e46, cause it has really great high end.

6 speed + 333 hp = no match for a stg II rex.

*shrug* maybe there is something im missing out on... or something. but it doesnt seem too possible, even an STi would have a really hard time keeping up.
    Good kill first of all. Anything is possible and I for one believe you as I wasn't there and why would anyone lie on a forum? Posers and losers do that, and I suspect you won't fall into that category.

As for an STi keeping up, at the rolling speeds the original poster talks about, the STi will not only keep up, it will beat an e46. Sorry, but our gearing helps out better at those speeds, and those 18's on the M3 certainly don't help it. Hell the power to weight ratio is only 3 tenths better in the M3, and the STi has more torque. We'll jump out to at least a half car length and keep it till around 115 or so. Been there/done that...stock.

Again, good kills!
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

tough to say whether its bs... i creamed a 315hp Mshoe from a stop, and stayed ahead from 60-90. i couldnt explain my win... maybe some of these m3's arent making the power they should be... factory duds instead of factory freaks... they are weak on torque too...
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

LOL Blitz you can doubt me all you want, I raced my friend he could even come on the forums and post the same exact story for you. Even better ill make him call you and tell you over the phone.

I hate being called a lier cause i never lie. Whats the point about lieing about beating someone in a race? I loose to 10 second cars at the dragstrip all day long, I dont cry about it. I also post kills that are worth Posting.

So Blitz if you are gona doubt me or any other "unlikely" kills do it somewhere else. If you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all.

That is all.

I hate being called a lier cause i never lie. Whats the point about lieing about beating someone in a race?

I took on a 04 dodge viper srt-10 from a roll once!

then it was time to catch the bus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12