You know your fast... - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on You know your fast... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i personally love the g35, i have driven many of them where i work. And they are fast cars and ...

i personally love the g35, i have driven many of them where i work. And they are fast cars and the exhaust tone ...stock is to die for! best sounding exhaust. I personally am not at that age yet thogh where i would choose luxury like a g35 over a the "sportyness" or a wrx and i like the awd.

but if i had either the wrx or g35 or evo or sti (long list) but as long as its one of those or a car that is equal or greater i would be happy.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

1. G35 interior fit and finish is not exactly top notch. Nissan hasn't done a great job on it.
    2. Same VQ35 engine as Altima, only difference is RWD. IMO it doesnt justfiy the extra $8k.
    3. G35 is not that fast.
    4. The sedan is a far better value since it's priced 3-4k less than the coupe.
    5. I love Nissan, but am disappointed in the G35.
    6. Is it just me or the exhaust sounds hollow?

I dont see any reason to buy the g35 over the 350z. I still wouldnt buy a 350z though. There are much better cars in the price range.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

haha ya there are better cars in the price range, but there are always people who like them and will buy them. Just how some people would rather a srt4 over a wrx (kind of same price range?)

Both have there pluses and minuses - just user preference.

Don't flame, but I would take the 350z right now over my car if the turbo kit for it wasnt so damn expensive...about 12k if done right. I like the styling alot better then my wrx. I think overall its worth the extra 8k vs. my new wrx. But 8k to me maybe not be the same to someone else...to me $ is only $...its meaningless.

I love the z and g though...very nice coupes...

The g 2 door is worth 3-4k over the 4 door just because of the coupe aspect...it looks soo much better...my opinion though.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

Same reason why kias and hyundais still sell. Different people have different taste.

(I didn't say good taste)

Originally posted by 13secwrx
    Don't flame, but I would take the 350z right now over my car if the turbo kit for it wasnt so damn expensive...about 12k if done right. I like the styling alot better then my wrx. I think overall its worth the extra 8k vs. my new wrx. But 8k to me maybe not be the same to someone else...to me $ is only $...its meaningless.

I love the z and g though...very nice coupes...

The g 2 door is worth 3-4k over the 4 door just because of the coupe aspect...it looks soo much better...my opinion though.
    Looks is worth 3-4k?

Originally posted by PIMPWGN
    Looks is worth 3-4k?
    Yes it is. Why would i spend $30,000 on a car i don't like? I rather spend the extra couple grand and get what i want.
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

Looks on a car are worth alot...at least to me and alot of other car buyers. Looks are actually what makes up 70% of all car sales.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

IMO I would have bought a g35 coupe if i had the money the car is amazing, plus I believe they are comming out with a awd one soon i know the sedan is awd, then stock for stock the g35 would be the rex, don't get me wrong i love my wrx and wouldn't give it up for anything the car just makes sense to me it fits what i need right now, and i would def get the g35 coupe over the 350z what the hell are you gonna do with 2 seats in the car i would pay the extra money to have the space that you get with the g35 its not much more but at least you can have passengers, plus you can't really compare the g35 and the wrx they aren't in the same category, the g35 is a lux coupe the wrx is a "compact sports sedan" they serve different purposes...damn im long winded

Originally posted by PIMPWGN
    Looks is worth 3-4k?

hate to knock you pimpwgn, but looks...oh yeah, it's worth thousands of dollars to alot of people. if the next wrx would look like a toyota echo, would you buy it?

people dont buy ferrari and lamborghini purely for performance. thats why we have choices and i m glad that not everyone has a wrx. or else i wouldnt have bought it either.
    Last edited by express_wagon; 07-14-2004 at 09:49 PM.
    04 PSM Rex Wgn
    5-spd

Originally posted by fastwrx135
    Yes it is. Why would i spend $30,000 on a car i don't like? I rather spend the extra couple grand and get what i want.
    If I had that kinda money I would buy a STI or an EVO.
    Platinum WRX Wagon Cobb Stage2
    TXS stealth back/UP with custom Magnaflow muffler
    whiteline adj rear sb, whiteline Antilift kit, whiteline rear strut brace, front strut brace, MRT lightened pulley
    No more AEM Cai ! , 3/16 mod, Grounding mod, Kartboy SS and bushing, Autometer 3 gauge pack and A-pillar

I Support ClubWRX
    I have a really, really good idea...
    2010 SSM STI

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.