You know your fast... - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on You know your fast... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by 13secwrx What cars have you guys raced that you at one point thought were fast and then ...

Re: You know your fast...

Originally posted by 13secwrx

What cars have you guys raced that you at one point thought were fast and then once you were modded you walked like they were standing still ?
    I was in my old 86 Jetta (like 85 hp, mods I had one of those wider rear view mirrors ) and was at a light with a muscle car (I forgot as this was several years ago). It was raining. Green light, I go easily, and the guy slipped for 2 seconds. I gained about 5 cars on him instantly He really was standing still too!

Sorry I just had to add my lil story after that comment. Just thought it was funny
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by 2fastwrx3112
    wow - so many people just bashing.

good kills man. I wish i could do the same. And to those who said "let me put 6k in mods in my g35" well... how about the cost differenece stock for stock? Ya u could dump 6K into the g35 but then you will be alot more expensive still than a modded wrx.

I know exactly what u are saying 13sec - i like running against modded lancers (used to own one) and seeing how much faster stock i am than them. Its not becasue i nkow i can beat them, just nice to know where i once was and where i stand now, because i know what cars i could and coudlnt beat with the lancer (not many)
    Who's bashing??? I stated a couple times that im not flaming him at all. Why don't you read every word first before you start flaming on me. You wanna talk cost difference??? Ok, just for you, ill buy myself a '94 civic hatchback for $4000. Ill put an H22 motor with a T3/T4 with an AEM stand-alone for my engine management. Maybe buy some slicks and even a 100 shot of nitrous. Hmmm....lets see, all this for less than what a WRX or a G35 cost. POINT BEING, you cannot compare the price of a stock wrx vs a stock g35. One is luxury and the other is for
    auto-x or the strip. Now when it comes to modding, the base price of the car means absolutely nothing. Its about how much money you put AFTER you buy it and i stated my example above.
    Now back to this bashing thing. When did i ever bash 13secwrx??
    I too had a wrx in the stage 4 area so i know the ability of a wrx.
    Get your facts straight before you talk.

13secwrx: I knew what you meant from the very start and this is not at all pointed towards you. This post is pointed towards the immature member who had to make this into something bad.
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

^^ mature. U go have fun with your civic. WHy dont u read word for word? Did i say u were bashing...NOOO! i said those of "you who were" not saying your name at all.

oh well, whatever.

Ill chime in and just say "arguing online is like the sepcial olympics, no matter if you win you still retarded."

Everyone calm down...we are not srtforums...lets all get along...
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

^^ mature. U go have fun with your civic. WHy dont u read word for word? Did i say u were bashing...NOOO! i said those of "you who were" not saying your name at all.

oh well, whatever.

Ill chime in and just say "arguing online is like the sepcial olympics, no matter if you win you still retarded."
    Yes you're immature. I was simply making my point to counter what you said and you had to be sarcastic in this post. You seem immature and dumb when you start sounding like a smart a$$. Anyways, in respect to 13secwrx, im down arguing about this.

Good kills 13sec
    Last edited by fastwrx135; 07-11-2004 at 07:48 AM.
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

Whos the girl in your avatar ??? just curious.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

His avatar is Tiffany Teen. Never poses naked - kind of a tease.

Ya - guess im immature - whatever. THis a community where we all have the same car, we should just all respect and congraduate eachother on whatever, instead of fighting and *****ing all the time or else what makes this club any differnt from a honda civic club or anything else.

I had waffles for breakfast.
    02 PSM WRX Cobb Stage 2.5 - SOLD
    05 Stone White SRT4 (CC, 58% Maddog, Gutted DP) SOLD
    2002 Toyota 4runner SR5 4WD - SOLD
    04 BMW 325i
    08 Spark Silver STI - Stage 2 Protuned

i only had a chocolate donut - still hugnry but too lazy to eat.

I just had banana cheese cake from the Cheescake factory...ummmmmm ...

This thread is dead
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

Blueberry Eggos mmm

this was a good thread. I know what you mean i'ts fun to have a direct comparison to befoe and after mods.

But you are correct, due to some thread whoring it is now dead.
    Totally stock...yep uh huh :P

Oh yeah??!! Well !@#$ all this !@#$ 'cause you know what?!!?? YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT??!!!!!

i had chik-fil-a

I'm TheBoostCreep, and I approved this message.

wow - so many people just bashing.

good kills man. I wish i could do the same. And to those who said "let me put 6k in mods in my g35" well... how about the cost differenece stock for stock? Ya u could dump 6K into the g35 but then you will be alot more expensive still than a modded wrx.
    Hmmm, think real hard about where that extra money went in making a g35. Do you think all of it went into the engine or do you think that maybe, just maybe, the g35 was built for someone other than pimply faced teenagers who rev their engines at every red light? WRX people crack me up when they compare their cars to Audis and BMWs and think they have the "better" car because they can go 0-60 faster for less money. The WRX is a great car for what it is, don't go comparing it to cars it will never be, like the g35.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Wow man, haven't seen you post in a while!!!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Originally posted by Trailboss
    Wow man, haven't seen you post in a while!!!
    Yeah, I had to drive to the corner store but in a car as slow as mine, that takes 6 months.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.