new civic si
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on new civic si within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; last week i smoked a civic si (the new hatchback). poor kid didn't know what happened. i spanked him by ...

new civic si

last week i smoked a civic si (the new hatchback). poor kid didn't know what happened. i spanked him by 10 car lengths!!! i don't know why these guys even try to race a wrx. anyway, i had fun.
    Last edited by jurassic5; 07-29-2002 at 01:42 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

man that sounds boring! let give a little more detail. i came up on a light and there was a car in my lane so i pulled into the next lane to be first at the line. well i guess this pissed off the guy in the civic behind me and i could see him cussing at me in the rearview mirror. i figured i'd let this kid make the first move and see what happens.

the light turns green...i pull out semi fast and as soon as a i pass the car to my right the civic down shifts, chirps and tries to pass me. i drop the hammer and say bye bye to the si. we come to the next light and he has to pull behind me, due to traffic....same result.

we get to the next light and he pulls up next to me. i told him his car was pretty fast

welcome to the board from another J5 fan!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

nice...i chose the name to see how many out there are real hip hop fans...good to see you are.

ryan

I have actually ran accross a few of the new Si's, but none of them want to race me. I went to a message forum dedicated to the new civic si and asked why they didn't want to race a stock wrx. they told me that they are just probably braking in the engine or not into racing. I just thought to myself, "who buys a honda civic si and is not into the street racing scene?" Anyways, I got warned by a moderator about trolling around. Check out the thread here if you are interested.

j5 good..... blackalicious better
    super sleeper

sleepy rex is down...not too many can touch giftofgab...
    Last edited by jurassic5; 07-29-2002 at 09:44 PM.

i actually went and checked out the si the next day at the local dealer here and i liked it...cool interior. i'm sure with some mods it would be a very competent car.

Originally posted by jurassic5
    nice...i chose the name to see how many out there are real hip hop fans...good to see you are.

ryan
    I dig J5 and Daffari. My gf is into the underground hip hop scene. Congrats on your kill.

i find it teh funny that the new si weighs almost as much as my accord weighed when it was stock, and weighs more than it does now anyway. Heh honda is trying to step away from the synonimity it has gained over the years with rice boys, but is doesnt seem to be working
    Edge of The Blade

Not meaning to jack this thread but I got a story to tell.

2 months ago we had here in Tallahassee one of the best rap shows ever, Blackalicious and Talib Kweli. The night before the show I was getting drunk at a local bar/club when I smell this distinctive smell in the back of the club. Well it turns out that its Blackalicious smoking a "cigar". Well we talk some and pass the "cigar" around and they invite my friends and I to a party after the show. The following night was simply awesome. The show rocked and so did the party. Of course my friends in I were some of the only white people there, but its all good when you have beer and "cigars".

I'm sure the new Type R would fare a little better, but we'll probably never see those over here anyway. As for the SI, I heard many dealers were asking for well over invoice which could explain why there aren't that many around.

Nice to see that there are other 'heads' on board. In spite of all that jiggy, bling bling garbage on the radio there still is a lot of good hiphop coming out -Mos Def, Common, I.N.I., J-Live, etc.

palaban...you nailed it on the head my friend. has anyone caught the roots' new video smackin all the bling bling rappers out there. i loved it....this is slowly becoming more of an "off topic" thread than racing...oh well.

that kid in the si told me to give him a month (in his best wigga dialect) and he wants to race me again....i just laughed and said you bet. i think he was bumpin' cash money millionaires
    Last edited by jurassic5; 07-31-2002 at 02:00 PM.

I'm sure the new Type R would fare a little better, but we'll probably never see those over here anyway. As for the SI, I heard many dealers were asking for well over invoice which could explain why there aren't that many around.

Nice to see that there are other 'heads' on board. In spite of all that jiggy, bling bling garbage on the radio there still is a lot of good hiphop coming out -Mos Def, Common, I.N.I., J-Live, etc.

str
    i checked one out before i bought my wrx. nice car and i love hondas. it was affordable and it looks and drives great but it couldn't come close to the wrx in performance
    2004 Black Forester XT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast