Anyone raced a 93+ RX7? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Anyone raced a 93+ RX7? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Dude I like beat this Kia and sH!t to the gRound it took NAWS but my Hoda pulled like a ...

Dude I like beat this Kia and sH!t to the gRound it took NAWS but my Hoda pulled like a string of greased ass beads from a ho's ass HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL RSX RULEZ DUDE look at my pimp ass ALTEZZAS, ***** meat, I flashed my HAZARDS at his ass and showed him the bling-bling..... SUCKA

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Master Of Pain
    Dude I like beat this Kia and sH!t to the gRound it took NAWS but my Hoda pulled like a string of greased ass beads from a ho's ass HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL RSX RULEZ DUDE look at my pimp ass ALTEZZAS, ***** meat, I flashed my HAZARDS at his ass and showed him the bling-bling..... SUCKA
    Word, yo.
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Midnight Black Pearl

Originally posted by dark_rex

good catch kill copper.

LOL

a high thirteens rex with a stage two setup and unichip?! that would put TxS out of business! you can run MID 13s with a $9 boost controller. what does $50 get you on the rsx? those cool windshield washer neons? SWEET.

oh, and nice witty footer on your post.
    no, i don't vtec. it doesn't really make me go faster, so i'm not interested. i'm not a huge fan of out of the way attempts at increasing HP, when i have a turbo that does it much more efficiently. intelligent lifters... get some boost for god's sake.
    dR

man i don care if he runs mid 12's he still wont take a nsx from a roll...the wrx has crap top end 4th and 5th are garbage, there is no way he can beat a nsx from a role with only that PERIOD. nest if that rx7 was in such bad shape how cme he beat the nsx by so much and supposedly was only a little slower then the wrx huh?

get the **** out of here this is a obvious case of bull

im serious u all must have your heads up in he clouds
    iiiiiiiim baaaaaaack!

Guys: I have nothing against Honda's. There has been Hondas in my family since 1980. I like them, they are very reliable, etc.
    Just they are not "the best thing around" as some people think.

Same thing goes for the WRX... it's a nice little car with some pro and cons. For me it's a practical, fast car and I have some advantages over my past Integra or any Vette, LS1, or and 2-door at this moment of my life. Hey who knows...maybe in a few years I'll be driving a Porsche or a Vette.

If I drop-in the same amount of money I spent in my GSR into the WRX... who knows if I run 10s!

There are way too many factors than can have a car beat another, specially on the street. So don't give that B.S excuse of "Hey...Don't tell me you beat X car with your WRX!"

You always read "Hey I beat X car" But how many post you read about a WRX being smacked by a "slower" car? Not many, BUT it has happened.

Just my .02 cents
    Last edited by Julio; 07-31-2002 at 02:41 PM.

nest if that rx7 was in such bad shape how cme he beat the nsx by so much and supposedly was only a little slower then the wrx huh?
    Who said the RX7 was in bad shape? We are all assuming it was in bad shape.

Who knows if the NSX driver drives like you? (RSXracer200 2) That's a good explanation of why I won.

Too bad you don't live near me and have (definately a stock NSX) so I can tape it, spank your NSX @$$ and post it all over the net!

BTW - It was a 10 - 15mph roll (In 1st) STILL I won!
    Last edited by Julio; 07-31-2002 at 02:44 PM.

Originally posted by RSXracer200 #2

Sounds to me like the pot calling the kettle black.

Go troll somewhere else.

-FACTION
    /:

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by RSXracer200 #2

man i don care if he runs mid 12's he still wont take a nsx from a roll...the wrx has crap top end 4th and 5th are garbage, there is no way he can beat a nsx from a role with only that PERIOD. nest if that rx7 was in such bad shape how cme he beat the nsx by so much and supposedly was only a little slower then the wrx huh?

get the **** out of here this is a obvious case of bull

Hey Mr. Logicman, let's look at this...he said he hit 125 in 4th...that means that our useless 5th gear doesn't matter, and hitting 125 in 4th probably isn't at the end of 4th, more like the middle or beginning, especially given a Stage 2 setup with a few extras. Why don't you read about what's in a Stage 2 setup before knocking it? Besides, with a unichip, there's plenty of top end to go around. Have you ever driven a WRX with even a MBC? It sure sounds like you haven't. After all, your friend that you race only has an intake and axle-back...you won't gain any top end with those. I used to run that setup for a long time before I got my unichip so I know what it is and isn't capable of. You must have your head UP YOUR ARSE while we're up in the clouds.

If you want to compare numbers, take a look at these sites...

TurboXS Stage 2:
    http://www.turboxs.com/turboxs_2002_..._2_torque_.htm

NSX stock dyno numbers:
    http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Performance/measure.htm

Assuming the NSX was a stock 3.0L, the horsepower numbers are pretty close, but the torque coming out of a Stage 2 WRX is much higher, which could very well explain things. Is this too logical for you? Or are you going to say there's no way the NSX could've been stock? Or perhaps the website I cited is lying? Let's hear what excuse you come up with now.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

!
    Hey Mr. Logicman, let's look at this...he said he hit 125 in 4th...that means that our useless 5th gear doesn't matter, and hitting 125 in 4th probably isn't at the end of 4th, more like the middle or beginning, especially given a Stage 2 setup with a few extras
    Verdugo: Indeed I have Stage2 with a few extras
    I hit 125mph more like the middle-end of 4th gear.

Don't worry... There's no point out of excuses....

"Your enemies won't beleive them, and your friends don't need them!"

RSXracer200 #2 - Again... bring on your stock NSX so I can give you the WRX spank of your life!

Ahhh Guys - If you read my location, Im at sea-level in very hot, humid place... So RSXracer200 #2 STILL no excuses for the NSX not beating me! Bah
    Last edited by Julio; 07-31-2002 at 02:56 PM.

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Julio
    Verdugo: In fact let's say I have Stage2 (+)

Don't worry... There's no point out of excuses....

"Your enemies won't beleive them, and your friends don't need them!"

RSXracer200 #2 - Again... bring on your stock NSX so I can give you the WRX spank of your life!
    Exactly..."Stage 2 with some extras" I'll have a Stage 2+ very soon too
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

Re: My Take

Originally posted by play_amg
    RX-7 are really fast, even stock. High 4's 0-60 times are normal. The only thing is that most of them are automatics. I tried to buy one a few years ago but, a manual was hard to find. Try him and tell us what happens.
    That's fast? Sorry, aren't we on a WRX board where low 4's 0-60 are the norm? This isn't ClubRSX!
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Originally posted by Verdugo
    Assuming the NSX was a stock 3.0L, the horsepower numbers are pretty close, but the torque coming out of a Stage 2 WRX is much higher, which could very well explain things. Is this too logical for you? Or are you going to say there's no way the NSX could've been stock? Or perhaps the website I cited is lying? Let's hear what excuse you come up with now.
    Why do you even need Stage 2? Doesn't the WRX stock have more torque than the NSX. I mean come on, the NSX is a Honda = no torque by definition. Methinks thou dost worry too much about $100K cars! They are no match for the power of the $25K supercar! In fact, if I owned a WRX, I wouldn't even worry about any competition until you get into the $500K range where you are up against funny cars!
    2002 RSX Type S

rotary

that's the ****. such a small displacement and a lot of horse power.1.3 liter twin rotary 250hp na and a 9000 red line.they are fun to drive. have a 1985 rx 7 12a rotary

!

Verdugo: Indeed I have Stage2 with a few extras
    I hit 125mph more like the middle-end of 4th gear.

I can almost get to 135 in 4th gear, probably can get to 140.
    e46 M3 (new toy)
    02 wrx w/257 swap (now sold)
    IS 300 5spd w/ NAV (hers)

All8up: Don't know if 135mph can be reached in 4th, but 130 seems more doable. I haven't really verified it. Though I have rached up to 152mph in the WRX checking with an S2000.

To clarify some things up... I talked Yesterday with the owner of the RX7. Both cars are slightly modified (if we can call that modified). RX7 have intake, hoses, and few tricks.

The NSX has DC Sports header, and intake. Supposedly the headers are cracked, and the day I raced them they were heading to the shop to replace them. We set-up a race for Saturday. I will try to change diffs and tranny gear oils and have the car ready. Hopefully will tape the race on video and host it, so I can show "someone" what an WRX-NSX spank is. lol

Hopefully will tape the race on video and host it, so I can show "someone" what an WRX-NSX spank is. lol
    Let me guess. The NSX, with its APC stickers, park bench wing, and grapfruit shooter exhaust, revs up to 90000rpm and trickles off the line with a wimper while the WRX, with its manly rally heritage absolutely pounds it into oblivion? Sounds about like every NSX-WRX encounter I've ever witnessed.

Just remember boys and girls:
    Honda = overpriced crap
    2002 RSX Type S

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast