STi vs Evo
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on STi vs Evo within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; how would u guys compare these 2 cars if u wanted to mess around on dirt roads and wet grassy ...

STi vs Evo

how would u guys compare these 2 cars if u wanted to mess around on dirt roads and wet grassy fields im tired of ppl comparing these 2 cars as road cars i belive the sti was ment to be more or a rally car what do u guys think

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well considering the rally heritage of both cars.

I think both would fair very well in any of those situations.
    I choose the STi though .

I would say drivers would play a huge roll. But I'd love to see this contest go down on a nice off road track. My 5 dolla bet is going on the scooby.
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

The sti..better low end grunt...
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

as much as I love evo's I still just cant get over how good the rex sounds

I think the JDM Evo would own but the US spec STi vs US EVO might have a different result.

They had a comparison on either Road and Track or Car and Driver or Autoweek. ( i don't remember, it was on speed channel) They had a dirt/gravel road and had a US STi and a US Evo. They said at speed the Evo felt more stable than the STi. The STi felt twitchy to them. But they said the STi was more fun to drive because of the power.

they always do these tests with these two cars, u can find tons of videos' about this in the video section. For some reason, in a track setting, the evo always come out on top (from what i've seen,and thats with the women driver haha)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.