M3- doesnt have much oomph at highway speeds? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on M3- doesnt have much oomph at highway speeds? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by YBNormal07 No disrespect taken, as I took it in fun, just as I tried to post in ...

Originally posted by YBNormal07
    No disrespect taken, as I took it in fun, just as I tried to post in fun. It's all about respecting everyone's vehicles, be they slow, fast, nice looking or butt ugly. I just couldn't resist the jibe, and FWIW, a stock E46 won't pull on me until we are way into triple digits. I respect them for their tuetonic engineering and looks, but man that price...yeoww!

It's all good man. I understand about the price although you do get a damn nice car though.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i am not stock for long AP comming as soon as cobb gets their orders straight. Once again i was very surprised that he wasn't taking my ars so thats why i posted this thread...... however its good to know i made this your worth a while My friend has a 96 328 and we did a couple of races i barely got him so yeah a brand new M3 would be no surprise to me but hey if you can't afford one don't stick that badge on your 3 series pleeez hahahaha

Originally posted by MidnightFLAT4
    stage II = 220-225whp
    i am shure you guys are talking about manual wrx's. Anybody ever dynoed a stage 1 or 2 with an auto. Or know what they should dyno. do you think 200-205 whp with a stage 2 for an auto is saying too much?

Ohh i am almost ready to buy a stage 2 for my forester XT should put the same numbers as an auto stage 2
    My cars:
    2008 VW GTI, DSG
    14.269@96.3 Bone Stock!
    2002 Hyundai Elantra GT MT

Family:
    2003 Audi RS6 (Sold will be missed,used to be my dads.)
    2004 Subaru Forester XT (Family car)
    15.3@90.5 Stock

After all thats been said, one thing though, anything can happen on the roads.

For instance, My stage 2 was able to beat a 300 whp EVO...
    Platinum WRX Wagon Cobb Stage2
    TXS stealth back/UP with custom Magnaflow muffler
    whiteline adj rear sb, whiteline Antilift kit, whiteline rear strut brace, front strut brace, MRT lightened pulley
    No more AEM Cai ! , 3/16 mod, Grounding mod, Kartboy SS and bushing, Autometer 3 gauge pack and A-pillar

Hmm 2 parts missing

There's always two other parts of the equation left.....the driver and conditions......in this case we know not of the M3's driver's skill and the FDR is extremely dangerous. It's not very smooth, the lanes are extremely narrow and this could play a big part in the race. Plus he might have just been playing around. Good run and I never doubt a plausible story. I pulled on a f355 from a 5mph roll up to 65 mph.....lol I knew once we hit the higher speeds it was bye bye.....for me!
    2004 Wrb Sti- Mildly modded!........pause......pause....."NOT!"

yeah when i passed the slow moving cabby who was in the center lane i was in between him and a concrete wall on a slight turn full of patholes it was scary as sheeeet thats why i decided to hit the brakes becasue i didn not feel like having cement for dinner

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123