On the way to Burke Lake (RSX Type S) - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on On the way to Burke Lake (RSX Type S) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by RSXracer200 #2 u are a disgrace to the RSX please sell it and go get a wrx....jut ...

Originally posted by RSXracer200 #2

u are a disgrace to the RSX please sell it and go get a wrx....jut another wannabee that buys the car on hear say ....if u want to look at it on paper u will see the rsx is faster they trap equal but there is more to it then that.

hp at the crank is nothing...hp at the wheels is what counts and since the wrx only gets about 5-7 more hp to the wheels and weighs over 300lbs. more with wack gearing and the aerodynamics of a brick it is clear to see that rsx wins. no use in arguing because its the truth and unless you live in some other universe where the laws of physics are diffrent that just the way it is.

hey state facts because thats the way things are proven....all i hear from the wrx croud is "you cant win because.....uhh u just cant" or "NO NO NO :stomping foot: im faster". if u guys go on the RSX boards u would see i dont call b.s. on just wrx kills i call it on every kill that is obvious no matter ifit be wrx,rsx,gti, or anything else.

GOD I LOVE ALWAYS BEING RIGHT
    I'm not going to bring a RSX vs. RSX war on another board 'cause that's silly. But I will say this: "Ignorance is bliss." Its very difficult to make people believe you know anything about the laws of physics when you A) cannot spell correctly and B) cannot use grammar properly...I could care less whether you think I deserve an RSX or not. I just agree with these guys - you are an ignorant fool and you are just trolling around looking for trouble. If I bought a car on "hear say" as you so fondly call it (one word man, one word) why wouldn't I just have gone out and bought a WRX since I love them so much?

No, its called "realism" vs. "idealism." Ideally, in your world, your car wins in a race. Realistically, the WRX wins, whether you start from a roll or you start from the line. Its proven, over and over again.

This isn't rocket science, this isn't a sport. You can't outperform someone someday just because you will it. A car is a machine and no matter how hard you try, your car will not win. Now, of course, you could dump your college tuition into it and probably win. But that's the funny thing - maybe you don't play sports and you don't understand competition. You're supposed give props to those that are better than you, you always have respect. You have none of that...you just simply talk out of your ignorant ass. And its sad. I'm tired of the RSX'ers like you that leech off their parents and do nothing but modify their car...get a job, get a life and go somewhere where people will appreciate your nonsense. I can guarantee you that on ClubRSX people will call you out the same way. And yes, I do go over to that forum. So if you want to troll around there and talk ****, be prepared to get shot down again. You make us all look bad, that's the sad thing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

u are a disgrace to the RSX please sell it and go get a wrx....jut another wannabee that buys the car on hear say ....if u want to look at it on paper u will see the rsx is faster they trap equal but there is more to it then that.

hp at the crank is nothing...hp at the wheels is what counts and since the wrx only gets about 5-7 more hp to the wheels and weighs over 300lbs. more with wack gearing and the aerodynamics of a brick it is clear to see that rsx wins. no use in arguing because its the truth and unless you live in some other universe where the laws of physics are diffrent that just the way it is.

hey state facts because thats the way things are proven....all i hear from the wrx croud is "you cant win because.....uhh u just cant" or "NO NO NO :stomping foot: im faster". if u guys go on the RSX boards u would see i dont call b.s. on just wrx kills i call it on every kill that is obvious no matter ifit be wrx,rsx,gti, or anything else.

GOD I LOVE ALWAYS BEING RIGHT
    hahaha ur never right@ for a car that is only "5-7hp" less and weighs 300lbs the times are terrible since the wrx is about .8 or so faster..pathetic for the torque starving rsx

Waahwaahwahwahwahwaahwahhwah did u say something

wrx whp is about 180 stock/3075lbs.
    rsx whp is about 174 stock/2767lbs.

how about u crunch those numbers and get back to me about how u figured out a way to cheat the laws of the universe.

also dont bother bringing the gearing issue into it as i've been in a wrx and some high *******s must have fudged up the gear ratios for 4th and 5th. LOL
    Last edited by RSXracer200 #2; 07-31-2002 at 03:24 PM.
    iiiiiiiim baaaaaaack!

I ALWAYS WIN BECAUSE I DON'T SUCK.

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02

hahaha ur never right@ for a car that is only "5-7hp" less and weighs 300lbs the times are terrible since the wrx is about .8 or so faster..pathetic for the torque starving rsx
    im always right, and yet they trap the same even though u have a turbo LOL....pretty pathetic on the wrxs part
    iiiiiiiim baaaaaaack!

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Waahwaahwahwahwahwaahwahhwah did u say something

wrx whp is about 180 stock/3075lbs.
    rsx whp is about 174 stock/2767lbs.

how about u crunk those numbers and get back to me about how u figured out a way to cheat the laws of the universe.

also dont bother bringing the gearing issue into it as i've been in a wrx and some high *******s must have fudged up the gear ratios for 4th and 5th. LOL
    Ever heard of torque? You know, something most Hondas don't have? That's what you're missing here, fool.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

Originally posted by Master Of Pain
    I ALWAYS WIN BECAUSE I DON'T SUCK.
    lol that actualy made me smurk.
    iiiiiiiim baaaaaaack!

Originally posted by Verdugo

Ever heard of torque? You know, something most Hondas don't have? That's what you're missing here, fool.
    dont talk about torque to me....do u even know what torque actualy is? hp is what moves cars.....go read up on it an u will see that torque is power but hp is the rate at which that power is being used.

for example you can shoot a shot gun at something and each shot des alot of damage but if utake a mini gun each shot does alot less damage bu since your capping off multiple rounds per second the over all effect is that mini guns are much more powerfull a.k.a. faster.

hp is a messure of how torque is being used....the formula is
    torque x RPM/5252=hp

dont believe me go read upon it and find out.....its betterto make max torque at high rpm then low rpm.
    iiiiiiiim baaaaaaack!

lol that actualy made me smurk.
    Grammar police on this one please. Actualy and smurk? At least you had the brains to put a period on this one! Also, what do you have to say about your RSX friend who made coherent statements regarding how the WRX overpowered the RSX? Why don't you start waving the b.s. flag on that one..because hey, he can't be right about that can he?
    Was he also "just stating the fact?"
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

go back and reread some posts u must have missed some of my last posts
    iiiiiiiim baaaaaaack!

Moderating YOU
    I Support ClubWRX

dont talk about torque to me....do u even know what torque actualy is? hp is what moves cars.....go read up on it an u will see that torque is power but hp is the rate at which that power is being used.

for example you can shoot a shot gun at something and each shot des alot of damage but if utake a mini gun each shot does alot less damage bu since your capping off multiple rounds per second the over all effect is that mini guns are much more powerfull a.k.a. faster.

hp is a messure of how torque is being used....the formula is
    torque x RPM/5252=hp

dont believe me go read upon it and find out.....its betterto make max torque at high rpm then low rpm.
    Yeah, hp makes cars faster, no ****, Sherlock! But you're more of an idiot anyway because according to this:

http://www.comptechusa.com/images/dyno/rsx-catback.pdf

A stock RSX Type-S makes its peak torque at about 6k RPM at 124 ft/lbs! Compare that to a stock WRX's torque which is just about 172 ft/lbs at 3500...yes peak torque is better at higher RPM but a stock RSX-S's peak torque is a lot lower than a WRX's, so you're still full of ****.

No wonder The Rock takes breaks from wrestling to do movies...he must get as tired of laying the smack down on fools as I am!!!!
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)

Originally posted by Verdugo

Yeah, hp makes cars faster, no ****, Sherlock! But you're more of an idiot anyway because according to this:

http://www.comptechusa.com/images/dyno/rsx-catback.pdf

A stock RSX Type-S makes its peak torque at about 6k RPM at 124 ft/lbs! Compare that to a stock WRX's torque which is just about 172 ft/lbs at 3500...yes peak torque is better at higher RPM but a stock RSX-S's peak torque is a lot lower than a WRX's, so you're still full of ****.

No wonder The Rock takes breaks from wrestling to do movies...he must get as tired of laying the smack down on fools as I am!!!!
    i dont knwo if u just typed it wrong or somehting but its 142lb.-ft....just making sure. Say what u want that still doeant change he fact that i have sssttttteeeeeettttttttttcccccchhhhhheeeeedddd on a wrx so many times.
    iiiiiiiim baaaaaaack!

Moderating YOU
    I Support ClubWRX

i dont knwo if u just typed it wrong or somehting but its 142lb.-ft....just making sure. Say what u want that still doeant change he fact that i have sssttttteeeeeettttttttttcccccchhhhhheeeeedddd on a wrx so many times.
    Looks like 124 (123.9 actually) according to the link...did you even bother looking at it? After all, you just want to state all the facts, right?

And I believe you've beaten your friend a whole lot, but as you would say, I'M JUST STATING FACTS.

oh my bad i didnt know u were talking about @ the wheels....i admit my bad there
    iiiiiiiim baaaaaaack!

Moderating YOU
    I Support ClubWRX
    oh my bad i didnt know u were talking about @ the wheels....i admit my bad there
    Of course I was...after all, you said yourself that it's at the wheels where it really counts.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.