On the way to Burke Lake (RSX Type S) - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on On the way to Burke Lake (RSX Type S) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02 1) shutup u dunno what ur talking about because the RSX has a larger aftermarket than ...

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02

1) shutup u dunno what ur talking about because the RSX has a larger aftermarket than the WRX

2) deal with the truth. Why dont u prove ur opinions to us get a RSX S in the area of each of us and we'll race them to shut u up once and for all...

3) u dont see any of us going to RSX site and telling them how gay and slow their crappy honda ricers are do you? Cuz we could do the WRXRACER #1-1000 that would be cool..

4) your annoying and just stop talking about crap u dunno about

5)old hondas? u mean those really cool civic 4 door with the baby seat in the back? or is it the accord with rims and an exhaust that run 18s...hell i can push a wrx faster through the 1/4 then those cars run

6) stop pissing us off with ur crap
    in responce to your statements

1)what are u ****ing insane the rsx aftermarket is very limited at this point...trust me i know everthing that available for this car, its the wrx that already has everythig available.

2) sure just let my get in touch with the rsx cult around the country

3)go on the rsx forums...they are dripping with wrx *******s that have no clue of what they are saying.

4)i DO know about cars....so deal with it.

5)y dont u leaving the baby seat grocery getters alone and race the real cars.....what are u scared?

6) its not my fault u cant handle the truth, your just ganna have to learn to deal with it.

and to the moderators can i have my first name back....nothing is as good as the original Racer
    iiiiiiiim baaaaaaack!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by RSXracer200 #2
    and to the moderators can i have my first name back....nothing is as good as the original Racer
    No. IF you watch yourself this time, we'll let you stay, but your first name has been confiscated.

How about that time slip?

-Jim

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    RSXRacer,

Kindly post a time slip of an RSX with its mods. If it traps over 100mph, I might concede that an RSX can take a near stock WRX over 80mph.

-Jim
    i trapped at 95 personaly when i went to the track....same as a low 14 sec wrx, awd gives you better E.T. but it doesnt actualy improve acceleration it improves traction. actualy if u want to bring the physics point of view into things the awd actualy hinders acceleration, but i offsets it by good tracton from a stop. its a compramise i guess but the ideal setup is rwd...good off the line traction and doesnt eat up power like awd.
    iiiiiiiim baaaaaaack!

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX

No. IF you watch yourself this time, we'll let you stay, but your first name has been confiscated.

How about that time slip?

-Jim
    would i bother scanning a 14.7@95mph time slip...its realy no big deal, my car is still almost stock. let me look for it i'll scan it.
    iiiiiiiim baaaaaaack!

Originally posted by pace

Please post for us a 13.7s / 99mph stock RSX timeslip.

Can't comment on the 'running out of juice so quickly' comment. With the VF30 and 50-shot I'm too busy focusing my death-grip on the steering wheel as the needle swings manically past the speedometer 140mph maximum.

-Pace
    LOL

Originally posted by dark_rex

LOL
    yah i want to see a stock wrx run thoe times too....y is it that ever1 is to blind to seethat the wrx gets a better E.T. because of traction and not power, the rsx is quicker and faster it just cant put it to the ground as efficently from a stop.

to prove my point if u add a lsd and decent tires to a rsx it runs low 14......no engine mods
    iiiiiiiim baaaaaaack!

would i bother scanning a 14.7@95mph time slip...its realy no big deal, my car is still almost stock. let me look for it i'll scan it.
    forget that son, they way you talk **** and try to fit in pants 10x bigger than yourself it sounds like you have a 10 second rsx, cmon man i wanna see a MaAaAd SkIlLz RsX y0!!! dat bees runnin 10's in the quarter!!!!
    Edge of The Blade

well Racer has to go out for now so i'll talk to u later....save your questions for later or post them if u want to and i'll reply when i can

later

p.s. dont go racing rsx-s on the highway, i mean u dont want to lose face do you? make sure u only go at it from a stop for no longer then a 1/4
    iiiiiiiim baaaaaaack!

first off, you never said you had a type S. we've asked you many times, and you never enlightened us. i don't believe you are driving a type S. i think you are jsut being antagonistic.

traction and not power? wtf? wouldn't a LSD and new tires both me mods? HENCE NON STOCK MODIFICATIONS? you are truly retarded. here's your "traction not power" information you are so wrong about.

RSX info STOCK
    Engine:
    2-liter, double overhead cam four-cylinder with i-VTEC.

Power: 200hp @ 7400 RPM
    R(EX HAS 227 at 6000)

Torque: 142 @ 6000 RPM
    (REX HAS 217 @ 6000)

Acceleration
    0-60 mph, sec 6.7
    ('bout five tenths off there)

Quarter-mile
    sec/mph 14.8/95
    (little slower there too. huh.)

sorry sucker.

and why is traction not a viable performance characteristic? accoeidng to you, a turbo is apparantly unfair also. what's next? wheels? tires? "your car has has an engine" wtf?

dR
    Last edited by dark_rex; 07-31-2002 at 08:28 AM.

This actually started out as a good thread,now gone to hell.
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics,whether you win or lose,you're still retarded.

Complaint Department

well Racer has to go out for now so i'll talk to u later....save your questions for later or post them if u want to and i'll reply when i can

later

p.s. dont go racing rsx-s on the highway, i mean u dont want to lose face do you? make sure u only go at it from a stop for no longer then a 1/4
    yeah thats what i though maggot, scared like a little *****

Edge of The Blade

Yeah, that's about what I thought. So how exactly is a car that traps slower than mine going to beat me on the highway?

-Jim

its official rsx racer has no clue about car....and since when did i say i race grocery getters? uuu duhhh hummm yea thats right no where...no can we just please kick this guy off again all he does is make outrageous opinions which he thinks are facts..the RSX S will never beat a Rex stock vs stock anywhere...stop light roll..nothing..you're just giving typical ricer honda saying "o yea well get me from a roll" the dismal 147torque is terrible for that car. I bet the only rsx that can keep with a stock rex is a mild modded one.....so stop talking out of ur buttt until u have proof...cuz i can go to any car enthusiast site or pick up a magazine and which it all states that the rex is better and faster..i bet ur gunna come up with some saying that the writers are all biased agains ricers and they dont like the rsx...yikes

Originally posted by dark_rex
    first off, you never said you had a type S. we've asked you many times, and you never enlightened us. i don't believe you are driving a type S. i think you are jsut being antagonistic.

traction and not power? wtf? wouldn't a LSD and new tires both me mods? HENCE NON STOCK MODIFICATIONS? you are truly retarded. here's your "traction not power" information you are so wrong about.

RSX info STOCK
    Engine:
    2-liter, double overhead cam four-cylinder with i-VTEC.

Power: 200hp @ 7400 RPM
    R(EX HAS 227 at 6000)

Torque: 142 @ 6000 RPM
    (REX HAS 217 @ 6000)

Acceleration
    0-60 mph, sec 6.7
    ('bout five tenths off there)

Quarter-mile
    sec/mph 14.8/95
    (little slower there too. huh.)

sorry sucker.

and why is traction not a viable performance characteristic? accoeidng to you, a turbo is apparantly unfair also. what's next? wheels? tires? "your car has has an engine" wtf?

dR
    May I place a bit of objectivity into this conversation? First off, what the hell is wrong with you guys? I mean, anyone that knows anything about cars (and simple mathematics) knows that a WRX will beat a RSX Type S - from a roll, from a dead stop, etc... maybe this guy thinks that he can take you to 150mph or something, maybe he's the kind of guy that will race you for 10 miles and then when he finally passes you its like "I won!" But you keep giving him ammo...

Its like a pro talking to an amatuer - can't you all just see him for what he is? I drive an RSX-S and I have been around here for about a month and I like it here, but I've gotta admit, you all are being about as civil and objective as the RSX owners that hate on you. You are sterotyping like a motherf*****. Any car lover LOVES CARS! I love the WRX because it is a bad ass car and I have no preconceptions that I can beat one (unless you stall or something).

But seriously, what's the deal? Do you really need to waste your time dealign with this issue and totally making yourselves sound like arrogant asses? Please, understand that I'm not chastizing all of you or anyone in particular but really, if you want ALL RSX'ers to leave just because of this one guy then say so and I'll gladly leave.

BTW, the RSX-S does not run a 0-60 in 7.2...it runs it more around 6.1-6.5 depending on the driver. If someone drove a 7.2 then they should be taken out back and drawn and quartered. But still, a 6.1 and a 14.9 1/4 mile still won't touch a 5.4-5.2 (0-60) and low 14 to high 13 1/4 mile, will it? ARe you guys not confident enough in that?

I jsut hope you all take this for what it is...if you go to ClubRSX you'll see plenty of WRX trolls around making you all look bad...but the fact is, this board is much more objective than any I've been to because most of you tend to appreciate any good car. Honda's are good cars...The WRX just happens to be faster overall and a great sports car. Just don't stereotype all of us because of guy over there that wants to cause problems. True car enthusiasts don't do that. Just IMO of course.

its not insecurity about the cars. it's just this dude.

i've said it before and i'll say it agian. i liek the rsx a lot. i've been a honda/acura fan all my life. no one here is pinning all rsxers are the same.

i'm going to clubrsx now to see what's up.

dR

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.