my friends car i gotta watch out for
Results 1 to 13 of 13

This is a discussion on my friends car i gotta watch out for within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; http://www.tamparacing.com/phpBB2/vi...=27801&start=0...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Posts
    160

    my friends car i gotta watch out for

    ---------------nighthawk black RSX---------------
    2x12's JL W0's
    kenwood amp (450watts)
    alpine CD player (COM 7874)
    ------------------------------------------
    are there any Stage kits for the RSX?? PM me if u know of any..
    -------------------------------------------------------
    VEHICAL OF CHOICE--->SUBARU!(WRX)

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User PlatinumWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    6,581
    After my exhaust is installed, I'll eat that car for breakfast.

    It's nice, though!

    -Jim

  4. #3
    Registered User TurboWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Morgantown, WV (WVU)
    Posts
    837
    Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    After my exhaust is installed, I'll eat that car for breakfast.

    It's nice, though!

    -Jim

    yeah you will. the TurboXS stealth-back made a huge difference for me. the car pulls HARD now (well, compared to how it used to)
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

  5. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Posts
    160
    so it should be no problem? with like a stage 1 kit of anysort..
    ---------------nighthawk black RSX---------------
    2x12's JL W0's
    kenwood amp (450watts)
    alpine CD player (COM 7874)
    ------------------------------------------
    are there any Stage kits for the RSX?? PM me if u know of any..
    -------------------------------------------------------
    VEHICAL OF CHOICE--->SUBARU!(WRX)

  6. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    410
    Yet another WRX owner worried about a Civic? What on earth is this board coming to? IT IS A CIVIC!! It is one of the cheapest economy cars in the world.

    Stock Civic: sucks, sucks, sucks, sucks, sucks
    w/GSR motor: sucks, sucks, sucks, sucks
    w/turbo: sucks, sucks, sucks
    w/WRX motor: hmm, is the overwhelming suckiness of the Civic actually cancelled out by having the best motor in the world in it? That question will be pondered by philosophists for eons to come.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

  7. #6
    Registered User TurboWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Morgantown, WV (WVU)
    Posts
    837
    Originally posted by RSXSucks
    Yet another WRX owner worried about a Civic? What on earth is this board coming to? IT IS A CIVIC!! It is one of the cheapest economy cars in the world.

    Stock Civic: sucks, sucks, sucks, sucks, sucks
    w/GSR motor: sucks, sucks, sucks, sucks
    w/turbo: sucks, sucks, sucks
    w/WRX motor: hmm, is the overwhelming suckiness of the Civic actually cancelled out by having the best motor in the world in it? That question will be pondered by philosophists for eons to come.

    i can only think of 3 words right now....
    full of ****.
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

  8. #7
    Registered User All8up's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ashburn VA
    Posts
    530
    Man I thought that link was going to take me to a supra
    hybrid civic will not be a problem unless he is pushing more than 200 to the ground...modify a wrx against it...usually no contest $ per $ the wrx will win
    e46 M3 (new toy)
    02 wrx w/257 swap (now sold)
    IS 300 5spd w/ NAV (hers)

  9. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    410
    Originally posted by TurboWRX



    i can only think of 3 words right now....
    full of ****.
    Is that your best effort at analyzing my post? Please kind WRX owner, tell me why I am full of ****!

    WRX WILL NEVER LOSE TO ANY CIVIC EVER! Civics suck. They are always slow. WRXs are God's gift to mankind. They are NEVER slow. To write a story about a car that is 'always slow' beating a car that is 'never slow' is an abomination and, quite frankly borders on HEARESY!! I should start a Spanish Inquisition to route out all you closet Honda lovers. There is no room for you here.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

  10. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    410
    Originally posted by All8up
    Man I thought that link was going to take me to a supra
    hybrid civic will not be a problem unless he is pushing more than 200 to the ground...modify a wrx against it...usually no contest $ per $ the wrx will win
    THANK YOU!! Although if I may edit slightly:
    never no contest

    Civics aren't even worth the effort it takes to press the WRX gas pedal 1/100th of the way down.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

  11. #10
    Registered User TurboWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Morgantown, WV (WVU)
    Posts
    837
    i see more sub-12 second civics than WRX's, don't you?

    ok stock for stock...hell no. no contest, WRX wins easy. but if you put a lot of money into a civic (engine swap, turbo, nitrous, etc); the civic will compete. RSXSucks, i just saw your post that a 450 hp Supra shouldn't be able to beat a WRX. come on man, this is gettin old

    oh, by the way, i'm not a "closet honda lover". i think civics are stupid. but they CAN be fast if the owner puts enough $$ into them. the only honda i like is the S2000
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

  12. #11
    Registered User gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Posts
    363
    I think the effort required in replying to RSXSucks posts should be gathered in one place to make a sub-6-second WRX.

    It's amazing, we have the whole spectrum of "RSX owners" here.


    RSXRacer200 - Extremely pro

    Smokey - Moderate

    RSXSucks - Extremely con, or at least I think so, unless the sarcasm is laid on so thick, like in Mission Impossible, s/he will pull of his/her plastic mask of treachery and reveal his/her true self
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Midnight Black Pearl

  13. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    410
    Originally posted by gryphon
    I think the effort required in replying to RSXSucks posts should be gathered in one place to make a sub-6-second WRX.

    It's amazing, we have the whole spectrum of "RSX owners" here.


    RSXRacer200 - Extremely pro

    Smokey - Moderate

    RSXSucks - Extremely con, or at least I think so, unless the sarcasm is laid on so thick, like in Mission Impossible, s/he will pull of his/her plastic mask of treachery and reveal his/her true self
    Haha! I liked that movie. Too bad they didn't have a WRX in it!
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

  14. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    410
    Originally posted by TurboWRX
    oh, by the way, i'm not a "closet honda lover". i think civics are stupid. but they CAN be fast if the owner puts enough $$ into them. the only honda i like is the S2000
    You like a car that costs twice what the WRX does, is slower, handles worse (both on and off road), and has a much inferior interior? Okay then! You do realize that the S2000 makes 150lb-ft torque at something like 15,000,000rpm right? It is completely undriveable and because of the low torque, is an extremely slow car.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •