R32 Hit me Up!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on R32 Hit me Up! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well I'm eating at In-&-Out in the outside eating area, when a Bad Ass Silver R32 pulls in a parks ...

R32 Hit me Up!

Well I'm eating at In-&-Out in the outside eating area, when a Bad Ass Silver R32 pulls in a parks right next to me. Him and his buddy went straight to my car and look in and all around it and here them say, "I Wonder Who it belongs to". So as they walk passed me I tell them it belongs to me and complimented him on his car as he did mine. He asked me if I wanted to run and I accepted the offer.

We go to a Long/Wide open road in an Industrial area and we run 4 times.

1st. From a stop he jumps 1 1/2 cars as I spin all my 1st and catch up untill I hit 2nd and passed him into 3rd. Got abot 2 1/2 cars up to 100mph.

2nd. Almost the same thing but I missed 3rd so only got about a 1 1/2 car on him.

The other 2 were from a roll and were both the same. From a 40 mph up to about 120, I pulled instantly and got a good 3-4 cars on him and pulling. Either way His car looked and sounded awesome and even gave me a spin in it. The exhaust note is sweet and inside is like being in a BMW or Audi and pulls really nice and smooth. He said he doesn't wanna run me no more from a roll, he said we should just stick to running from Stops

P.S. I know I shouldn't be racing this fast, so I apologize, I'll do my best to do it at the track
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: R32 Hit me Up!

Originally posted by SRT THIS
    Well I'm eating at In-&-Out in the outside eating area, when a Bad Ass Silver R32 pulls in a parks right next to me. Him and his buddy went straight to my car and look in and all around it and here them say, "I Wonder Who it belongs to". So as they walk passed me I tell them it belongs to me and complimented him on his car as he did mine. He asked me if I wanted to run and I accepted the offer.

We go to a Long/Wide open road in an Industrial area and we run 4 times.

1st. From a stop he jumps 1 1/2 cars as I spin all my 1st and catch up untill I hit 2nd and passed him into 3rd. Got abot 2 1/2 cars up to 100mph.

2nd. Almost the same thing but I missed 3rd so only got about a 1 1/2 car on him.

The other 2 were from a roll and were both the same. From a 40 mph up to about 120, I pulled instantly and got a good 3-4 cars on him and pulling. Either way His car looked and sounded awesome and even gave me a spin in it. The exhaust note is sweet and inside is like being in a BMW or Audi and pulls really nice and smooth. He said he doesn't wanna run me no more from a roll, he said we should just stick to running from Stops

P.S. I know I shouldn't be racing this fast, so I apologize, I'll do my best to do it at the track
    nice runs! Did you tell them about your mods before the reace? Or did you make em find out the hard way ?
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Nice run, love the R32. Just a overpriced.

since when did this become a srt forum?

good race! the r32 needs to be bi turboed from the factory!

Originally posted by PIMPWGN
    Did anyone say it did??? I don't see where... perhaps you can point it out to me?
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

This is an automotive enthusiast forum. WRX kills are just more fun to read about. But I believe all non-trolls are welcome. I've been reading this forum for 3 years now. Nice people here.

Originally posted by SCWRX
    This is an automotive enthusiast forum. WRX kills are just more fun to read about. But I believe all non-trolls are welcome. I've been reading this forum for 3 years now. Nice people here.
    AMEN!
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Originally posted by SCWRX
    Nice people here.

Just jokking
    My cars:
    2008 VW GTI, DSG
    14.269@96.3 Bone Stock!
    2002 Hyundai Elantra GT MT

Family:
    2003 Audi RS6 (Sold will be missed,used to be my dads.)
    2004 Subaru Forester XT (Family car)
    15.3@90.5 Stock

Originally posted by jonik
    Nice run, love the R32. Just a overpriced.
    I agree completely. That car handles like a dream, it was most impressive. But the dealer has a 2-5k markup. 33k for a VW Golf without a turbo? Can you say Evo, or STI?

Originally posted by CannonBaller
    But the dealer has a 2-5k markup.
    Yes, and man are they arrogant about it too.

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Nice kill.The owner was pretty cool also.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Stage 1 srt = 240-250whp and 2700lbs
    Vw R32 = 200 whp and 3400 lbs...

not a very fun race. Good kill. The vw owners need to mod or know what to race or they will give that car a bad name for losing...Sad too because that style is hot and those seats and interior are superior...shame. Nick pkg though
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

Originally posted by PIMPWGN
    Its not an SRT forum, but we have a few cool SRT guys that hang around here and post, like SRT THIS and Drizzie99. They're definitly welcome here cause they post informative things and they don't suck...which as your 4th post is more than I can say for you right now.

Thanks
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Originally posted by Trailboss
    Its not an SRT forum, but we have a few cool SRT guys that hang around here and post, like SRT THIS and Drizzie99. They're definitly welcome here cause they post informative things and they don't suck...which as your 4th post is more than I can say for you right now.

Thanks
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.