WRX vs. my mind....WRX doubts - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on WRX vs. my mind....WRX doubts within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; dont worry i dont plan on getting an 11 second car, if i do its over a long period of ...

dont worry i dont plan on getting an 11 second car, if i do its over a long period of time, dont think all this is going to happen very fast, and i understand i can kill myself. you can kill yourself doing alot of things, and it makes me wonder why so many people tell me to be careful cuz its such an obvious thing you should do, and im a total stranger. is the WRX that diffrent of a car that i should be that much more careful or are you just saying that because you should. and the turbo w\diffrent injectors question was not being asked in my knowlage cuz i knew the answer to that questions but the fastest WRX in the country runs that turbo with stock injectors and i think they can make that car faster with better injectors with they probley already know so i dont understand why they didnt repalce them. o well..
    ---------------nighthawk black RSX---------------
    2x12's JL W0's
    kenwood amp (450watts)
    alpine CD player (COM 7874)
    ------------------------------------------
    are there any Stage kits for the RSX?? PM me if u know of any..
    -------------------------------------------------------
    VEHICAL OF CHOICE--->SUBARU!(WRX)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

if you have all this $$$$$ (since you are 16) by a used import and spend time and $$$$ to build your ride .....youll learn hows and whys while you build you rocket and its much more enjoyable to say that you built it yourself

obviously you didnt read this entire thread. dont worry about it. the thread is basically done unless someone would like to answer or reanswer question i asked.
    2x12's JL W0's
    kenwood amp (450watts)

jdm
    basically he got 25k from his grandpa to spend on a car...either 2-3 yrs old or brand new. didnt know if he really wanted a WRX cuz he wanted to be able to BEAT EVERYONE ON THE ROAD...soon came to realize that wasnt possible and didnt have to worry about it. has a big need for speed and just wants to be fast! finally decided he will get a WRX. The End.

*clap, clap, clap* good work JDM, but it wasnt about beating everone on the road i just wanted to see what to look out for or what and how far the WRX can really go.
    2x12's JL W0's
    kenwood amp (450watts)

Red face

sorry, dont have all day to read 4+ pgs of threads

Well, if your mind can do a 1/4 mile in 12 seconds, then a WRX vs your mind would end with the WRX about 3 cars ahead of you. Take some consolation in the fact that the WRX taillights are a masterpiece of automotive design!
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

stock vs stock an mr2 and wrx would hang and it would depend on the driver.. i saw someone say it needed some mods. NOT TRUE

i know you guys have seen the videos of the stock jspec cars racing by professional drivers cars included mr2 turbo, wrx, rx7, integra type r

and the mr2 beats them all but the wrx by i think half a car length these are jspec by the way and the mr2 kills the rx7
    92' mr2 turbo
    -sard j-spec boost controller
    -spax 1.5 inch springs(seems lower)
    -gauge works duel gauge pod
    -autometer silver face boost and air/fuel gauges
    -trd wires
    -apexi intake
    -H4 headlight conversion
    -apexi turbotimer
    -turbo xs h-rfl bov (lovin it)
    -unbolted exhaust mod

supra TT- 40k car new
    rx7 - not sure

bottom line: the wrx is quick, esepcially for the price. but this is a car that handles. if u want faster for street you might be better off with a GT mustang or a SS or Z28 camaro. the AWD of the WRX detracts from top end so if your going to go be an idiot goin 130 on the highway this isnt the one for you, but the others might lose control. I dont have room to talk on this one but if your goign to try to race a supra and others, go to a driving school ie. sebring relatively close to tampa i believe before you kill innocent people. i havent gone to one, but then again ill maybe race someone up to 5-10 over the speed limit, not worth it to me. but if you want some speed these are quicker i believe in that price range

Mustang GT (disputable) and cobra
    camaro SS and z28
    VR4 3000gt's
    rx7's
    supras

probably some others i left out. just dont be an idiot with it. a WRX isnt for you from what i see, unless you need the space or the handleing there are better cars for you. the wrx is praised for its practicallity. modded supra stock WRX, you dont stand a chance except for the first few seconds. go race something else, the people on here dont need the insurance price hike
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.