Me (wrx) vs. my friend (Civic HB)..... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Me (wrx) vs. my friend (Civic HB)..... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by RSXSucks You have more than enough to take on any Honda/Acura including the S2000 and the NSX. ...

Originally posted by RSXSucks

You have more than enough to take on any Honda/Acura including the S2000 and the NSX. Why? Because with your MBC@1.1 you are probably making about 300-350lb-ft of torque. That is WAY more than the S2000 and significantly more than the NSX. Next time you line up against either of these cars, don't be afraid to rev the engine, you will crush them!
    Wrong information is the worst thing you can do. Stop talking until you actually own a wrx and have done the right research.
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by BamBooI

Wrong information is the worst thing you can do. Stop talking until you actually own a wrx and have done the right research.
    Are you saying the stock WRX has less torque than the stock S2000? It is a fact that the WRX is a more powerful car than the S2000 because the WRX has WAY more torque. Therefore, you would expect any stock WRX to easily crush any stock S2000 from a stop, from a roll, on a road course, or on a rally course. Oh, and the WRX has a nicer interior too.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Banned
    One of my friends has a WRX and we met up with a guy that has a 4 door LX with a H22A swap, we decided to run them and see how the swap would fair against WRX. From a roll, stop, 45 mph, the swap dominated he had I/H/E and exhaust. I love the WRX, its a great car but the swap dominated it. I would run him if I were you It should be a good race.

Banned
    oops caught my mistake, nevermind that " and exhaust" wasent thinking and typing fast

Originally posted by K20Death
    One of my friends has a WRX and we met up with a guy that has a 4 door LX with a H22A swap, we decided to run them and see how the swap would fair against WRX. From a roll, stop, 45 mph, the swap dominated he had I/H/E and exhaust. I love the WRX, its a great car but the swap dominated it. I would run him if I were you It should be a good race.
    Very very doubtful that any combination of Honda chassis and Honda engine could ever beat a WRX from a roll and it is even less likely that he could do it from a stop.

Oh well, I hope the sky is a pretty color over in Honda-land today!
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Banned
    Well its a good thing your not to close minded...........
    the engine to car weight ratio on well done swaps is going to produce a very fast car, thats all there is to it. Even faster than a WRX.

Originally posted by RSXSucks

No, the WRX is faster than the Evo... both WRXs!
    Ummm no, if you ever even looked at the numbers, at all, the evo runs a 13.4 stock. Last time i checked, that is faster than the WRX (14.3) and the STi (13.9). so can you please tell me how the WRX is faster?

I am not bashing the WRX, i am just stating facts.
    (I am a DSM fan at heart and always will be.)

I love my rex, and i won't trade it for anything.

Originally posted by 1fastwrx

Ummm no, if you ever even looked at the numbers, at all, the evo runs a 13.4 stock. Last time i checked, that is faster than the WRX (14.3) and the STi (13.9). so can you please tell me how the WRX is faster?

Don't worry about rsx sucks. He is a dumba$$ and don't know what the hell he is talking about.
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

sti

Originally posted by 1fastwrx

there are a few version of the wrx. the one in japan, i remember the sti was 276hp and 275 pound feet of torque and it ran o to 100 in 11 sec no lie loook it up and the 1/4mile in 12.8 at 102mph.
    stock sit the real sti

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.