audi a4
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on audi a4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Question: Some one i know, has an audi a4 1.8T (manual) with a Chip, exhaust and cold air intake. If ...

audi a4

Question:

Some one i know, has an audi a4 1.8T (manual) with a Chip, exhaust and cold air intake. If him and i raced ( am stock except for a 3" catback exhaust) what would the outcome be. Racing = like upto around 80 or 90.

I am not thinking of street racing, im just curious so i dont have to.

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you would destroy him.. i used to own a 2002 a4 1.8t before the scoobs and i had a giac chip and miltek exhaust along with forge bypass valves and it wasnt even close to as fast as my stock wrx when it was stock

haha sounds awesome. I just need to work on my launch and shifting when racing, because sometimes i do it really well, and sometimes i suck ( guess it comes once i've been driving stick for a while).

anyone have any webpages on what shows like audi's souped up and what power they put down with mods? I did a google but found nothing

car-stats.com
    <<<<<<<< LOOK AT MY NAME!!! lol
    COBB stg II

ya thanks, they have the information for a stock one. Im talking about one that is modded, with some chip, intake and exhaust.

check out the audi forums
    Evan
    MY12 WRX Limited hatch - stock, still in break-in
    MY10 Forester Limited
    SOLD - MY03 WRX - PSM; AP Stage 2+up-pipe

ya i've been lookin' but i cant find any audi forums worth while.

audiworld.com

Originally posted by Tuco
    audiworld.com
    definatley i have been an audi nut before i got my suby and thats when i used to go BTW my sis has a 98 3.0 audi a4 and they are slo

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.