WRX has balls from a roll (small lil race with my vette)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX has balls from a roll (small lil race with my vette) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; It's actually one of my co-workers here at Cox Cable who owns an 03 WRX (not an STI) and we ...

WRX has balls from a roll (small lil race with my vette)

It's actually one of my co-workers here at Cox Cable who owns an 03 WRX (not an STI) and we both get off work at the same time 10pm, so anyways, almost every other day or so we always rev at each other at the light and whatnot right before entering the freeway so last night after work he told me in the parking lot that he wanted a piece of my car SO WE enter the freeway AND REMEMBER it's late and there was barely any cars in the freeway so we're going 60 and he honks 3 times and BAM! Surprisingly he speed up first but after I hit 90mph I left him WAYYYYY BEHIND and continue to hit 140mph and he was a good 5-6 car lenght behind me trying to catch up.

It was fun, but yes, big risk of getting pulled over or loosing control, but as long as i'm not driving tired i'm okay

So there goes my first actual kill! ( NO BS! ) I'll try taking pics of his car one day when I bring my camare to work
    1997 Chevrolet Corvette - Black Z06 Wheels INSTALLED! Customized Plates Being Shipped! Air Filter Intake Soon!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

good kill!!! does he have any mods??? regarless that was the outcome i expected

now try him from a roll and report backto us
    <<<<<<<< LOOK AT MY NAME!!! lol
    COBB stg II

Originally posted by jugger
    good kill!!! does he have any mods??? regarless that was the outcome i expected

now try him from a roll and report backto us
    You mean "try him from a dig and report back" right?

Keith
    Miss the wifes WRX, but love my Ralliart!

Originally posted by Fourdoor

Keith
    Hehhe, werd
    1997 Chevrolet Corvette - Black Z06 Wheels INSTALLED! Customized Plates Being Shipped! Air Filter Intake Soon!

Hey someone from the neighborhood! Nice kill on the WRX. I would like to give it a shot from a dig and then from a roll to see where my REX stands.

PM me lets run a few.

Sounds good bro! I'll be in temecula this saturday for a probetalk.com meet! I'll be there with the car. What part of Socal are you located?

Originally posted by chris619
    Sounds good bro! I'll be in temecula this saturday for a probetalk.com meet! I'll be there with the car. What part of Socal are you located?
    PM'ed ya.

Originally posted by Fourdoor

Keith
    good thing you guys understood what i ment....
    COBB stg II

Originally posted by EIonJess
    PM'ed ya.
    Right back at 'cha! Sweet, you live like 10 minutes away from me!

Hmmm zo6 corvette vs wrx from a roll?? he must have been modified or just trying to have fun with you...
    TXS uppipe, Kartboy short shifter w/bushings, accessport, invidia downpipe, invidia catback, vf34 ported and polished turbo.

Originally posted by nizzle
    Hmmm zo6 corvette vs wrx from a roll?? he must have been modified or just trying to have fun with you...

whi said anything about a ZO6?

did they make Z06s in 97??? i think he just means Z06 wheels
    COBB stg II

good call looked at the sig and saw z06.
    TXS uppipe, Kartboy short shifter w/bushings, accessport, invidia downpipe, invidia catback, vf34 ported and polished turbo.

Originally posted by jugger
    did they make Z06s in 97??? i think he just means Z06 wheels
    No, it was the first year for the LS1 engine in the Vettes

Originally posted by SGOSWRX
    No, it was the first year for the LS1 engine in the Vettes
    Correct! Thanks for the clear up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.