Me vs. loud-mouth srt4 - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Me vs. loud-mouth srt4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I got a ride in a GTI today that used to make 350 whp before the newest turbo and god ...

I got a ride in a GTI today that used to make 350 whp before the newest turbo and god damn was it awesome on the highway...you really come up on traffic quick with over 350 whp on tap.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Me vs. loud-mouth srt4

Originally posted by MidKnight
    That would be cool. I'm always down for a good run. I guess I should keep my plans for the 2.5L upgrade to myself though, huh? lol

I wasn't gonna race him at first. I liked his car and just wanted to admire it. He felt the need to talk trash, so I just put him in his place. I'm not bragging about beating a seemingly stock srt-4.... Kid just needed some act-right and I was happy to give it to him.

doh! gonna need more then 350. owell the turbo will be good for 450-500 but i need the supporting mods to go with it., clutch and axels. so 350-365ish will have to do till more funds become available.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Geez...thanks Josh...glad I can feed your hunger. Does this mean you will be making donations ?
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by 13secwrx
    For true definition look up the effects of heroin..its the same thing!

Its a disease and it is incureable....at least mine is !
    I couldn't have said it any better!! More power captain!!!!!

13sec, you have josh supporting you... anyone wanna support me?!?
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

That's what I don't get about some of the young generation now. It's cool to think your crap doesn't stink, but when you get schooled a simple thumbs up is the best way to go(even if you are pissed because you got whipped).

I see it all the time around here, but sometimes there is vindication. About 2 months ago I was out farting around with one of my buddies in his slowmaro(01 SS with vortech v9 running 14psi with aftercooler and a few other little goodies putting about 640hp and 615lb-ft to the ground without te bottle ) and a pretty nice srt-4 starts pacing us. We end up at a light just bs'ing and I hear someone shouting so I look over and roll down the window a bit. This kid is saying something about "wuts dat chit gots in it yo? wuts it run?" My buddy leans over and says "Oh just a few toys and it's does better than 17 seconds in the quarter" Well the kid must have though that my friend meant he actually ran 16s because all hell broke loose. "That's hella slow yo! I'm gonna smoke you" Well, knowing what was coming I put the other shoulder and crotch on for the harness, prayed a little, then rolled the window back up and prayed one more time. The light turned and to my surprise my buddy just barely paces them up to about 50 then starts fading back. We get stuck at another light next to the neon. We rolled the window down a bit again to this kid laughing hysterically, "HAHAHAH weak ass slloooowww-maro, f$%king b&*$*es" So we rolled the window down all the way so this kid realized he was talking smack to a pair of 6' 230lb ex navy monsters that were about ready to kick he ass. He got quiet real fast as politely said "ok how about one more time" It was on. Light turned and I can't tell how bad we left them, but by 90 he you could barely see the rice blue lights in the side mirror. We coasted down to about 45(the speed limit on this road) and this buttmunch comes flying by and threw something at the camaro. Luckily his aiming skills were as good as his driving skills because whatever he threw missed the car and the next thing was a loud screeeeeeeeeech, crunchy crunchy. I was too busy still trying to see what they threw and missed the accident but he ran into the back of a parked car ROFL. We went up about 2 blocks and pulled over to call the police. The funny thing was he said we ran him off the road, but thankfully another car said that he saw the turd throw something out the window and when he did he swerved and tagged the car. See, farging iceholes will get theirs eventually.

Moral of the story. Just because you think you have a fast car, don't be a schlong. There's always someone with a nicer, faster, or more pimpin car than you. If you get smoked give a thumbs up, a nod, and a smile. You'll be amazed how many friends you'll have.

hahaha!!!

great story!

bet daddys pissed he wrecked the car!
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

I Support ClubWRX
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Hahahahahah good story
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

damn ass. that's what he gets. i luv hearing stories of dumb asses bangin up there cars (as long as no one is injured) cause every time it happens the value of my neon gets a lil better. figure 10k made in 04, split it even only 2500 blue ones. i've seen or heard of at least 10 already gone. 2490 before it's classic lol.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Teh story of the week.
    '02 WRB WRX
    '92 Civic Si

both are great stories

frederick
    Hks up/dp/ebc/ti exh; TeIN springs:
    kartboy ss; blitz bov; volk gt-c

...n we're just getting started

13.4@99mph

Too bad you didn't follow him and say "Boy, those neons are slower than I thought."

Originally posted by illusion
    Light turned and I can't tell how bad we left them, but by 90 he you could barely see the rice blue lights in the side mirror. We coasted down to about 45(the speed limit on this road) and this buttmunch comes flying by and threw something at the camaro. Luckily his aiming skills were as good as his driving skills because whatever he threw missed the car and the next thing was a loud screeeeeeeeeech, crunchy crunchy. I was too busy still trying to see what they threw and missed the accident but he ran into the back of a parked car ROFL. We went up about 2 blocks and pulled over to call the police. The funny thing was he said we ran him off the road, but thankfully another car said that he saw the turd throw something out the window and when he did he swerved and tagged the car. See, farging iceholes will get theirs eventually.

I had a similar run in with an Eclipse GST with exhaust. I was behind him in my 94 SHO at a light, and waited for him to go WOT at about 10 mph. I followed and pulled along side him at 80 in the other lane. Past 80 he started to walk a little bit then proceeded to toss his big gulp at my car which barely missed. Was he mad that a Taurus of all things was keeping up? Sore losers......and there are sore winners I guess too. I wanted to continue to follow but the race was going upwards of 100mph around a slight curve. With a better suspension and a death wish I would have made that guy eat his big gulp cup.....
    2004 WRX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.