Me vs. loud-mouth srt4 - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Me vs. loud-mouth srt4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ^^ Lame. Who cares about his mods, thats the whole point of street racing dude. The guy was talking big ...

^^ Lame. Who cares about his mods, thats the whole point of street racing dude. The guy was talking big about his car, and was saying **** about the other guys car, who he knew nothing about and then got hsi ass handed to him. I say amazing job, regaurdless if you have more mods or not. Plus, the srt-4 has more HP stock.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by amukaoen
    wtf?! im assuming your car isnt stock... cause you killed the **** out of that srt-4..... I hate to admit it, but those cars are pretty quick man. nice to know someone else in schaumburg who is rocking a rex. :]
    "now my question is, why would that srt-4 driver reved at me who was on a 1000'cc crotch rocket? "

I think you missed that part of is post.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Re: Me vs. loud-mouth srt4

Originally posted by MidKnight
    I actually ran a black srt-4 today. I pulled into a gas station to get some gas. I actually pulled into a different station than I normally go, but I wanted to check out the srt-4 that was at the pump.

I pull in and he immediately starts to grill me. I walk over and ask him about his car. I asked him what kinda mods he has and what times he runs.... "faster than you..." he says and him and his buddy have a good laugh.

I asked if he was down for a run or two. Her said he was down as long as we went from a roll cuz he knows awd is an advantage from a stop. I of course oblige because With the power I'm making I hate launching the car hard.

We get out on the highway and we get to the agreed 40mph. I do the three honks and he jumps the gun. Was I worried.... nope. I went about 75% throttle and pulled up next to him, waved, and then went full. I pulled away faster than anything he was used to dealing with cuz his friends jaw dropped!

I caught a traffic light up ahead and stopped. By the time he got there the light turned green so he tried to punch it and roll by me. As he went by his friend gave me the finger. I hit the gas and again passed him again, this time i returned the favor. Friggin punks

wish your ride was around/near mine. i'd like to give ya a run. looking for 350hp with the new setup.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

haha, some srt-4 tried to race me in heavy traffic on a surface street with tons of cops... first of all, my car has big ol mudflaps with 15" rally wheels and big ol rally tires... ITS NOT A STREET RACER!!! It was also covered in mud as I was on my way home from a rally...

He punched it and when I noticed, I did the same, passed him up from a 2nd gear pull, and let off and laughed at him as he catches up again slowing down due to traffic... next thing I know he punches it, cuts off a bunch of cars to "beat me", and throws on his hazards. All i could do was laugh...

Its what happens when immature kids get a fast car I guess... oh yeah and he had big ol chrome wheels on the car, LOL!
    Yes, that is me in my avatar! Kid's don't try this at home.
    CLICKY to view My Extensive Mod List!

I Support ClubWRX

Re: Re: Me vs. loud-mouth srt4

Originally posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    wish your ride was around/near mine. i'd like to give ya a run. looking for 350hp with the new setup.
    That would be cool. I'm always down for a good run. I guess I should keep my plans for the 2.5L upgrade to myself though, huh? lol

Originally posted by thegame
    dont get me wrong, thats cool and all, but look at all the mods u have. cmon now.
    I wasn't gonna race him at first. I liked his car and just wanted to admire it. He felt the need to talk trash, so I just put him in his place. I'm not bragging about beating a seemingly stock srt-4.... Kid just needed some act-right and I was happy to give it to him.
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

I think the SRT4 is a great car in terms of bang-for-the-buck speed, even stock. But the smack talking and bird flipping jokers got what they deserved. Nice kill.
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods

every now and then ACT RIGHT must be handed out in massive doses....

nothing is better than waxing an idiot who thinks his **** don't stink....

we're all guilty of it wether it be wrx, sti, evo or srt-4

damn MidKnight

how much have you spent on your car??? seriously, thats a beast and a half that you've got there.
    they call STi's STDs because everyone is getting them.

steve,
    good kill. hand out the act right with the back of your hand.

I will not race you to colonial park that kind of ownage I could never get over!
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

I Support ClubWRX
    damn MidKnight

how much have you spent on your car??? seriously, thats a beast and a half that you've got there.
    Too much...
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

YEah....too much...both our pockets feel that one
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

damn MidKnight

I hate those questions, it just rehashes painful memories.
    e46 M3 (new toy)
    02 wrx w/257 swap (now sold)
    IS 300 5spd w/ NAV (hers)

to make the matter worse, are we done with it yet?

nope, not me, there are new engine can be purchased, custom turbos,,,,, etc, a lot us who are at 300whp club, but I can say that most of us are not even close to say " we are done modding the car"
    Last edited by slin02; 07-07-2004 at 07:30 PM.
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

Here goes the chart:

170whp stock: wow this thing is quick..
    6 months later: damn...I need more power

220whp (stage 2): I love my wrx, its so much quicker !
    3 months later: damn..those v8's... I need more top end !

300+whp (stage 4): Wow again...feels liked a cage animal...
    2 months later: I need more...I cannot stand losing...more more

400whp (stage ?): I'll tell you all when I get there..but I'm sure it will never be enough.

For true definition look up the effects of heroin..its the same thing!

Its a disease and it is incureable....at least mine is !
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

^^^

I'm fully supportive of your modding, as long as I'm around for it and to get a ride
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.