Surprised a Boxster on a four lane highway

This is a discussion on Surprised a Boxster on a four lane highway within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My cousin Carl and I are on our way to our cousin Jen's house for a family gathering yesterday afternoon ...

Surprised a Boxster on a four lane highway

My cousin Carl and I are on our way to our cousin Jen's house for a family gathering yesterday afternoon when this Boxster starts tailgating me on Rt. 422 in PA. I said to Carl, "It's time to have some fun with this Boxster." He pulls out to pass me (on the right) and I downshift to 4th and hammer it.

He can't pull, he can't do anything. We are side by side and I'm starting to get away.

I procede to "box in the boxster" like five times. Whenever he went to pass me I's step on it and he couldn't get passed me. Well, at one point a Mercury Gran Marquis must've gotten spooked by the Boxster flying up behind him and almost took off my front bumper with an unexpected lane change.

After that, I backed off and watched the Boxster weave in and out of traffic like a psycho at about 115mph. No thanks, I let him go and watched him get off at the next exit.

Boxsters are cool and all, but you need the one with twin pipes to roll with me on the highway!

-Jim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

str
    sweet. two boxter engines going head to head. the little Subaru just keeps impessing me.
    2004 Black Forester XT