12.9 second gsx

This is a discussion on 12.9 second gsx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This was a stirahgt up streetrace... I had 1 person in the car, he had 1 person in the car, ...

12.9 second gsx

This was a stirahgt up streetrace...

I had 1 person in the car, he had 1 person in the car, Previously before the light he beat me from a roll (me not spraying) so we get to the light, i ask him "U ready?'' he says "sure bro" meanwhile i see he has gauge pods, full exhaust, and i coudl hear his turbo... So i turn the bottle on real fast, purge on a rev, brake torque to 4k rpm... light goes yellow on teh side, light in front of me goes green, launch, hit button, 1 car lead, keep pulling to 100 to about 2 and a half cars.... stopped afterwards and chatted for a bit, VERY cool guy... I have a LOT of friends with DSM's, so now i get to brag that i finally beat a fast one on the street

Rob

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Now that's a good kill! Keep representin' Rob. I won't be making our Sunday night meet since I'll be returning from Burke Lake Park in VA, but I'll catch up with you later!

-Jim

str
    rob, what kind of car was that? nice kill.
    2004 Black Forester XT

Sounds like he spanked a Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX to me... Nice! I had a '90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD with some mods back in the early 90's (bought it brand new). That was a fun car! In fact, it's the reason that I sold my '01 IS300 and bought the WRX. I wanted another Turbo/AWD/4-cylinder! :-)

Sweet, Rob! That at least gives us some idea as to your 1/4 time!
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

Very nice... you must be running about middle of the pack on this board for 1/4 mile ET then! Congrats!
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?