rex vs jetta
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on rex vs jetta within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; the rex lost?...

rex vs jetta

'04 premium java sedan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Here is what I gathered from that link:

Virtually everyone on that forum is a 16 year old male virgin who can't complete a sentence without using the work fcuk and will probably live with their mommy until they are in their mid 40's.
    [COLOR=Navy]Steve in Minnesota
    '04 WRX Sport'n Wagon - PSM
    Drag Racing / Street Racing is for fast cars....Autocross is for fast drivers! COLOR]

Originally posted by Steve in MN
    Here is what I gathered from that link:

Virtually everyone on that forum is a 16 year old male virgin who can't complete a sentence without using the work fcuk and will probably live with their mommy until they are in their mid 40's.

i am NOT suprised by a stock rex w/ BOV losing to a modded 1.8T jetta from a roll...

but i am also not suprised that the average maturity age over there is about 15
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

yeh they kinda reminded me of the srt and rsx forums
    '04 premium java sedan

guy has a modded jetta running 14's according 2 his sig..14.5..guy was probably bone stock with a bov and from a roll modded jetta is of course gonna win..those things start spooling really quick with small turbo...look at it this way.if you run 14.2-5 and some other car run 14.5 off a roll with a rex your most likely gonna lose (unless the other guys is awd also)

So the Jetta won....who cares

Modded VW's can be fast. Ho-hum

*shrug*
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I had the same thing happen to me moded 1.8t (chip,exhaust,bov, maybe intake) beat my bone stock WRX from a 30-40ish roll.

how bad was it when he beat you?? and up 2 what speed??

Curious about the turbo vw as well. But last weekend I beat a v6 VW with 5 passengers in the car from a roll and my friend said it was about 2 cars. And that is my stock car.
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

Originally posted by xaton
    Curious about the turbo vw as well. But last weekend I beat a v6 VW with 5 passengers in the car from a roll and my friend said it was about 2 cars. And that is my stock car.
    no offense but what does your car feel like with 5 passengers? Easily a 2-3 car difference depending on the length of the race

my friend had av vr6 now he has a 1.8 jetta gli..and i used 2 murder his vr6 stock...i murder his 1.8t also but that turbo spools so quick since its so small..he gets a half a car jump right when we start (off ar oll).but like a second later i pull on him hard..anyway point is..1.8t is better than the vr6 version..also much cheaper 2 mod if any german car can be considered ''cheap'' 2 mod

4 pax in my car is the worst. And I pretty much only do it if i'm the designated driver. But everything you do acceleration / turning pretty much is just sluggish and I hate that feeling
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.