WRX vs BMW 330 CI Honda CRX

This is a discussion on WRX vs BMW 330 CI Honda CRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, Just wanted to share a little of my fun adventures First, rainy out, on a under a hwy ...

WRX vs BMW 330 CI Honda CRX

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share a little of my fun adventures

First, rainy out, on a under a hwy on a 3 lane street, somewhat dry except at the lights. So a modded up rice Honda CRX, huge ass bodykit and all pulls up beside me and gives me the eye, just then an older BMW 328 pulls up. He wants to go also. So the light turns green, I'm reved up at about 4000 rpm, slip the clutch and I spin all 4 tires (It's wet out) for a sec then I'm gone. The CRX is still at the line, the BMW also both spinning away in the wet. Before either of them gets off the line, I'm at least 4 car lengths away. I get into 2nd doing about 60 MPH and the lights red ahead so I slow. Guy pulls up again in the CRX, puts down his window and starts laughing and cursing my AWD. He trys again and again he is nowhere to be found off the line. Funny ****!

Just tonight, dry this time no rain, I'm downtown Toronto on my way home and I'm on a 3 lane street in the heart of downtown stopped at a red. A guy in a convertible BMW 330 CI pulls up and asks me if I want to go. I'm like, sure why not lets see what this BMW's got. Off the line, as the light turns green, I'm reved to 4000 rpm again, but miss my slip by a half sec, the BMW has a car length off the line, as we both change to 2nd, I've caught him and fly right by as we reach 40 MPH. He didn't have a chance. We stop at the next light where he tells me he had no idea how fast our cars are and congrats me. Cool. I like it when guys can take a beating and not be pissed off. Makes it much more enjoyable as it's only fun in our nice cars, right?

Hope you like, peace brothers.

Dave
    2002 WRB WRX
    17in Volk Daytona Speeds Toyo T1 Proxies Plus 225/40/17
    H&R Sport Springs
    Blitz DC Turbo Timer/Boost Gauge
    Rev-lab Short Throw Shifter
    Replica CWest Spoiler
    Replica STI Fig Light Covers
    Autometer 3-pod A-pillar
    Autometer Phantom Series (White Face) Boost (PSI), EGT and Oil Temp
    Brullen 3in Turbo back Exhaust (Dual 3 1/2in Tips) (One Hi-Flow Cat)
    Brullen Cat-less Uppipe
    K&N Drop In Air Filter
    Japanese Auto ECU Tuning
    290 HP 260 LBS/T

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

str
    sweet kills.
    2004 Black Forester XT

good jobby job.