four door accord vs. my wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on four door accord vs. my wrx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Man, I bet he's braggin to no end about how he scared me off. I'm sitting at a left turn ...

four door accord vs. my wrx

Man, I bet he's braggin to no end about how he scared me off. I'm sitting at a left turn light in Cincinnati tonight (this was in the WRX) and I hear a trash can full of bumble bees pull along side. I noticed a green four door Accord in my mirror 3 seconds before this and yep, it was him. So he shakes his can of bees asking them to buzz loudly for me and all I can do is laugh. So the lights change to green, his go straight light and my left turn arrow. He revs a bit too high, slips like crazy, starts to move, drops the clutch, makes a blingbling of a chirp then I lost track of his actions, I gotta go get on the highway. Man, I've never been left behind so bad, he had me by at least a bumper by the time I erupted in laughter. Did he really think I would race, when I was turning left? Did I mention we were the third cars back in our respective lanes. It must be hard as hell to drive a high powered car like an Accord in hot weather at traffic lights where all of the oil and grease is on the surface, how can they get hooked-up in those conditions? And those three plate racing clutches that are in those cars, gotta give those guys credit for managing those beasts. My WRX was shaking in it's 92's. Good thing I didn't run him, I was heat soaked like a mother and freshly laiden with a load of fuel, I had to work hard getting to highway speed on that ramp.

What an adventure this evening, I'm only going to bore you with my two favorite events, unfortunately the other involved a boy racer in an Impreza 2.5 RS.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

can of bees

funny, funny, funny....Made me laugh!
    When restoring my first "ride", a 71 Ford Torino, I used cut up beer cans as backer for bondo. Theory was, aluminum wouldn't rust, so why not?

Congratulations, I never thought the WRX could be humiliated any worse than mentioning it in the same sentence as a Civic. With this post, you have sunk the WRX to a new low. I am calling for a ban on anymore WRX vs (insert a crappy Honda vehicle) posts because I can't stand to see the WRX's name sullied like this! No more! Nada! Finit!
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Originally posted by RSXSucks
    Congratulations, I never thought the WRX could be humiliated any worse than mentioning it in the same sentence as a Civic. With this post, you have sunk the WRX to a new low. I am calling for a ban on anymore WRX vs (insert a crappy Honda vehicle) posts because I can't stand to see the WRX's name sullied like this! No more! Nada! Finit!
    read again, the post clearly says accord, not civic...it's a far superior and faster car you know.....BUMBLE BEE POWEEEEAR!!!!

Originally posted by glepko

read again, the post clearly says accord, not civic...it's a far superior and faster car you know.....BUMBLE BEE POWEEEEAR!!!!
    Gee, hard to pick what car is worse, a riced out Civic (RSX) or a riced out Accord.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.