Subaru WRX Forum banner

Subaru Legacy GT vs. Volvo S60 vs. 325i

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  eluminx 
#1 ·
Later this month I get to ring the hell out of these cars in Houston for Road & Track. I will let you guys know what I think. I will be testing 0-60, 1/4, 60-0, emergency lane change and road course. Cost = $0 I will try to get some pics also

#7 ·
silverscooby said:
Why dont they take the S60R and the 330i instead of the base S60 and the 325i. At least it would be a little better comparison. The legacy is going to hand both those cars their asses.
Probably because those cars outprice the Legacy by 10K when loaded up like the Legacy GT Special Edition. I know the 330 and the S60R will be better competition, but this will show just how great a car the legacy is for the $$

#8 ·
I guess my point was, why not compare it with similar performing cars and when it outperforms those (which I think it would still do) that cost 10k more, it would be an even better illustration that the Legacy is an awesome buy.

Its a foregone conclusion that the legacy will outperform the 325 and s60.

#11 ·
I'll be testing the same cars in North Hollywood, CA August 8th. I'll post back with my "unbiased" results.

#12 ·
I might do the one in Chicago on my birthday (August 29). I'll drive my new Legacy GT down there probably. Wouldn't that be funny? :D Try not to let the stock RE-92A tires get you down. I have not had much of a problem with them, but I am still breaking in my car.

#13 ·
Th3Franz said:
I might do the one in Chicago on my birthday (August 29). I'll drive my new Legacy GT down there probably. Wouldn't that be funny? :D Try not to let the stock RE-92A tires get you down. I have not had much of a problem with them, but I am still breaking in my car.
Yeah those tires are going to be a problem in the emergency lane change and road course. (Gumby)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.