my 4eat vs. sti
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on my 4eat vs. sti within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i have cobb's vf30 reflash and my friend has an sti with d/p and utec.....he wanted to run me to ...

my 4eat vs. sti

i have cobb's vf30 reflash and my friend has an sti with d/p and utec.....he wanted to run me to test out his utec....we went at 40-115 we went and then i walked on him then around 110 we were dead even from 115 we pulled off........im still happy with the result, i was only running 15.6psi and it was hot and i have an automatic! hehe w00t

edit: the funny part is we had 2 friend with wrx's that tried to keep up with us lol i've never lost 5spd wrx's so bad
    Last edited by WRXout; 07-03-2004 at 11:16 AM.
    Fadi....
    04' WRX, Stage 4 with fmic R.I.P
    05' WRX STI, 325whp 346wtq @17psi
    MODS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Enough of the bloody titties show.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Modded EATs are no slouches...

Originally posted by vtjim
    Modded EATs are no slouches...
    yes sir, i see that now, i used to hate owning one but now im proud!
    Fadi....
    MODS

move to WRX vs. the World
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Originally posted by Trailboss
    move to WRX vs. the World
    oh my bad
    Fadi....
    MODS

There is an STI on the base i live on. Im trying to give him a run cause he "appears" to be stock still. Theres also a EVO i wanna run cause he appears stock. I cant get any races tho. Im putting on 2.5RS badges. Wheres a good place to get them?
    02 PSM WRX Cobb Stage 2.5 - SOLD
    05 Stone White SRT4 (CC, 58% Maddog, Gutted DP) SOLD
    2002 Toyota 4runner SR5 4WD - SOLD
    04 BMW 325i
    08 Spark Silver STI - Stage 2 Protuned

Re: my 4eat vs. sti

Originally posted by WRXout
    i have cobb's vf30 reflash and my friend has an sti with d/p and utec.....he wanted to run me to test out his utec....we went at 40-115 we went and then i walked on him then around 110 we were dead even from 115 we pulled off........im still happy with the result, i was only running 15.6psi and it was hot and i have an automatic! hehe w00t

edit: the funny part is we had 2 friend with wrx's that tried to keep up with us lol i've never lost 5spd wrx's so bad
    good run, but it seem kinda odd that you pulled and then stayed even with an STI w/ DP and utec.. you are only stageIV auto.
    have you been tunned yet?

i am not trying to take away from your win, just saying... that STI should be doing high 12's easily with a higher trap than you i would think. someone correct me if i am wrong
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Originally posted by skyjock41
    There is an STI on the base i live on. Im trying to give him a run cause he "appears" to be stock still. Theres also a EVO i wanna run cause he appears stock. I cant get any races tho. Im putting on 2.5RS badges. Wheres a good place to get them?
    Lol id like to see their faces after they lost to a "2.5rs" lol
    If you aint got no sense, you better beg for the quarter.

I did the whole sleeper look, but it looks much more realistic in my car cause my FMIC is black and I have a Kaminari cowl hood painted PSM...
    no one will belive your car is an RS unless you get rid of your Hoodscoop

This thread is ABSOLUTELY worthless without video...seriously though, such awesome races and no one tapes them, meanwhile I have hours of i/e Honda's running on tape
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Re: my 4eat vs. sti

You give hope to my wife's 4eat. Go YOU!

I'd jump to stg 4 also. But all that power had me worry about reliability. I'm at Cobb Stg 2 and I can tell that my tranny has a fit with more power.
    07 RDX

04 STI: SOLD
    02 4eat Cobb Stg 2 WRX Wagon: Wife's

Re: Re: my 4eat vs. sti

Originally posted by DTR maxima
    good run, but it seem kinda odd that you pulled and then stayed even with an STI w/ DP and utec.. you are only stageIV auto.
    have you been tunned yet?

i am not trying to take away from your win, just saying... that STI should be doing high 12's easily with a higher trap than you i would think. someone correct me if i am wrong
    nope i have not tuned yet, in 2 weeks....why is it odd modded 4eats are no joke cause were autos doesnt mean we cant make power.....sti is bad"anus" but face it he got told

Originally posted by AsianWRX
    You give hope to my wife's 4eat. Go YOU!

I'd jump to stg 4 also. But all that power had me worry about reliability. I'm at Cobb Stg 2 and I can tell that my tranny has a fit with more power.
    ya my tranny is too its doing a clink noise but imma beef her up
    Fadi....
    MODS

Originally posted by SERacing
    This thread is ABSOLUTELY worthless without video...seriously though, such awesome races and no one tapes them, meanwhile I have hours of i/e Honda's running on tape
    after tuning i promise ill buy a vid camera hehehe i only got my webcam
    Fadi....
    MODS

Re: Re: Re: my 4eat vs. sti

ya my tranny is too its doing a clink noise but imma beef her up
    You all must be abusive. My tranny is rocking. Then again i dont do those vacuum lock launches EVER!

I think i drive pretty spontaneous myself. I cant drive anywhere without a floor mash.
    02 PSM WRX Cobb Stage 2.5 - SOLD
    05 Stone White SRT4 (CC, 58% Maddog, Gutted DP) SOLD
    2002 Toyota 4runner SR5 4WD - SOLD
    04 BMW 325i
    08 Spark Silver STI - Stage 2 Protuned

Re: Re: Re: Re: my 4eat vs. sti

You all must be abusive. My tranny is rocking. Then again i dont do those vacuum lock launches EVER!

I think i drive pretty spontaneous myself. I cant drive anywhere without a floor mash.
    -Kris

Have you run your car at the strips yet? I really like your setup so I wanted to know what u're trapping right now.

I could careless about the ET

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.