04 Sti vs MK3 supra, taurus sho, gst..etc.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 04 Sti vs MK3 supra, taurus sho, gst..etc. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well it's been awhile since I posted but lately people seem to be picking on me. Does anyone find that ...

04 Sti vs MK3 supra, taurus sho, gst..etc.

Well it's been awhile since I posted but lately people seem to be picking on me. Does anyone find that when leaving a light people tend to blow their horn on you if you don't rip off? OK to the point, my lil bro's friend just got a 87 Supra turbo in great condition, we did some work on it for him new fluids, plugs wires ...etc. We then hit the road and from any gear at any speed I would pull away like a jet....but at higher speeds he was not too bad. I think with a turbo upgrade he would be a challenge. Next this idiot in a SHO and his buddy decide I was driving too slow and proceed to tail gate and blow on me, we hit a on ramp and he decides to rip past me, I move over and let him get to the door then yanked his chain in 3rd....he then once on the highway goes for me again at about 45 mph I just decimate him in 3rd - 5th. Left him about 20 car lengths. Lol next my lil bro's friend woth a Gst 95-98 not sure tries me and it was not pretty like he was standing still from a 10 mph roll. Oh while in Mannhattan today a guy with a Wrx tried to run me from light to light ....I can't understand how I pulled so fast on him...We did this from a 15mph roll me in 2nd...just pulled away from him. Sorry about the long post but did not want to make 3 kill stories lol......
    2004 Wrb Sti- Mildly modded!........pause......pause....."NOT!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yeah man, messing w/ FWD cars rock.

I gave my friend in his gst the illusion he was even with me from a stop, then at about 10 mph I clutched out, revved to 7k and dumped, and hauled past him like he was standing still.
    '03 white rex

LOL

Well it was a friendly run from a slow roll I let him get in front to see if he could pull, no way .....I short shift alot so I think when I do have a run my shifting is alot smoother than most people. Oh almost forgot the Supra I played with was a 13.6 sec car last time it was at the track. The only race I ever lost was to another Sti, but it was a friend and did not see a point in hitting redline to just be tie. Oh his car right now has a blown clutch at 9k miles....lol
    2004 Wrb Sti- Mildly modded!........pause......pause....."NOT!"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.