04 Sti vs MK3 supra, taurus sho, gst..etc.

This is a discussion on 04 Sti vs MK3 supra, taurus sho, gst..etc. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well it's been awhile since I posted but lately people seem to be picking on me. Does anyone find that ...

04 Sti vs MK3 supra, taurus sho, gst..etc.

Well it's been awhile since I posted but lately people seem to be picking on me. Does anyone find that when leaving a light people tend to blow their horn on you if you don't rip off? OK to the point, my lil bro's friend just got a 87 Supra turbo in great condition, we did some work on it for him new fluids, plugs wires ...etc. We then hit the road and from any gear at any speed I would pull away like a jet....but at higher speeds he was not too bad. I think with a turbo upgrade he would be a challenge. Next this idiot in a SHO and his buddy decide I was driving too slow and proceed to tail gate and blow on me, we hit a on ramp and he decides to rip past me, I move over and let him get to the door then yanked his chain in 3rd....he then once on the highway goes for me again at about 45 mph I just decimate him in 3rd - 5th. Left him about 20 car lengths. Lol next my lil bro's friend woth a Gst 95-98 not sure tries me and it was not pretty like he was standing still from a 10 mph roll. Oh while in Mannhattan today a guy with a Wrx tried to run me from light to light ....I can't understand how I pulled so fast on him...We did this from a 15mph roll me in 2nd...just pulled away from him. Sorry about the long post but did not want to make 3 kill stories lol......
    2004 Wrb Sti- Mildly modded!........pause......pause....."NOT!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yeah man, messing w/ FWD cars rock.

I gave my friend in his gst the illusion he was even with me from a stop, then at about 10 mph I clutched out, revved to 7k and dumped, and hauled past him like he was standing still.
    '03 white rex

LOL

Well it was a friendly run from a slow roll I let him get in front to see if he could pull, no way .....I short shift alot so I think when I do have a run my shifting is alot smoother than most people. Oh almost forgot the Supra I played with was a 13.6 sec car last time it was at the track. The only race I ever lost was to another Sti, but it was a friend and did not see a point in hitting redline to just be tie. Oh his car right now has a blown clutch at 9k miles....lol
    2004 Wrb Sti- Mildly modded!........pause......pause....."NOT!"