RX-8 vs WRX - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on RX-8 vs WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i test drove one and didnt care for it........the interior was a little too snug for my liking and i ...

i test drove one and didnt care for it........the interior was a little too snug for my liking and i hate how the door panels are real high. handling is awesome, but absolutely no power below 6k rpms, which i found very annoying especially for daily commutes. I just dont like cars that rev to 9k and only have power up that high, but thats just me.
    GOODSPEED PERFORMANCE LAB

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i am not a fan of the 4 door type that the RX8 has. it takes a lot away from an otherwise tight car. I think the fad fell off quickly for mazda and they are trying to search for answers.
    03 Wagon WRB

My Mods/Pics

dude Mazda owns!

787B anyone? First and ONLY japanese car to win LeMans? 800 hp on an N/A 2.6 liter 4 rotor? ownage!
    '03 white rex

4 rotors

yea they do some good stuff, but they went for stability and funked the performance on the rx-8 rotor.

Originally posted by verc
    dude Mazda owns!

787B anyone? First and ONLY japanese car to win LeMans? 800 hp on an N/A 2.6 liter 4 rotor? ownage!
    The only reason why that car won was because most of the heavy hitters fell out of the race due to reliability issues towards the last few hours of the race..

It wasn't as if the Mazda dominated in the fashion that the Audi R8's dominate endurance racing from start to finish these days...
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

The RX8 is a great little car, handles really nice, much better than WRX (too much understeer althought the WRx has better suspension), it has awesome interior and gauges, very nice feeling. The sound was much better than i expected but the trunk is kinda small. Poor gas mileage too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.