T3/t4 Srt-4....
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on T3/t4 Srt-4.... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I have been dying to catch this srt-4 thats lurking around these parts. I talked to him a month ...

T3/t4 Srt-4....

So I have been dying to catch this srt-4 thats lurking around these parts. I talked to him a month or so ago and he was talking about his bolt on HP turbo kit. I saw it myself and was very impressed. I had my vf22 still and dared not try...I waited patiently. I wasn't sure if this was his car tonight but he pulled up and I looked over and well you know the rest....

Impression of the kit: SRT sounds like an animal. When it spools it sounds like some sort of huge metal object is scraping the ground and then you hear the swoooosh of the bov. I liked it very much.

1st run: 40mph roll. I immediately pull a car in front and really hold that distance through 4th. I'm saying huh...fast srt...damn wonder what he has ?

2nd run: We decide to turn around but this time he wants to go from 50mph. I say ok, even know I know thats probably his sweet spot and its really close to the end of my 2nd. We go and this time he is at my rear door the whole time. He was a 1/2 car better this time around then before.

Real cool srt owner, he gave props and I did the same. It was at this time I learned he was the kid w/the bigger turbo'd srt. I'm sure he had some other goodies as well.

Some side notes: I had 1 passenger like always...gotta learn to drive by myself...damn extra weight. I was also on my 21 psi map.

In defense of the srt: His car was still untuned....Im thinking tuned it will be a monster...I'll wait for a second run until I upgrade some more...Aint I a stinker ...

I am truly a fan of the srt-4...dodge made a winner.
    But this time the wrx came up on top....
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice kill...so I assume you talked to him and he was t3/t4...did he have anything else? ECU or any other type of management?
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I want your wrx.....

Then again, I'll race anything on the ground if i had it.... nm
    07 RDX

04 STI: SOLD
    02 4eat Cobb Stg 2 WRX Wagon: Wife's

Good kill. That's what its all about, respect for both cars!
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

This is what I know.

Its an hp racing Turbo kit. It contains an t3/t4 turbo w/new manifold. He has I believe the stage 1 upgrades and I'm not sure if its an 03 or 04. He has an exhaust. Not so sure after that. I'm sure once hes tuned he'll be trouble even for my high boost...
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

nice kill, i have a srt-4, almost got the WRX but got the srt because of the mopar upgrades. nice car btw

Re: T3/t4 Srt-4....

Where are you located. A guy at the track 2 weekends ago had a 04 srt4 HP kit untuned and ran 14s all day. His car would die from 3rd gear on. He tuned the car last week and now he is running low 12s, his best run was 12.2. His car was so lean They were surprised it did not blow up. I did some research and find that the srt4's need a fuel upgrade with a turbo upgrade. Mine ran 13.5 everything stock except 18 psi (MBC) on stock tires.

Right now i am in Baltimore for a summer baseball league. But i live in Florida and go to school in S. Carolina. Where are you at? I havent made it to the track yet been too busy, all i have is Mopar BOV, STS, and IPP intake. I just ordered BDJ race exhaust and O2 housing and am getting stage 2 in about a week or so.

Re: Re: T3/t4 Srt-4....

Originally posted by TKNCHRG
    Where are you located. A guy at the track 2 weekends ago had a 04 srt4 HP kit untuned and ran 14s all day. His car would die from 3rd gear on. He tuned the car last week and now he is running low 12s, his best run was 12.2. His car was so lean They were surprised it did not blow up. I did some research and find that the srt4's need a fuel upgrade with a turbo upgrade. Mine ran 13.5 everything stock except 18 psi (MBC) on stock tires.
    Yea, our fuel system is lacking when the bigger turbo comes into play. A lot of guys are puttung Walbro's in with a return line.

Nice kills 13secwrx!! Sounds like you have a monster of a WRX!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

All I wanna know is, how do you get into so many races. The best stories, that I can come up with, that I dont even mention are, races with ricer civics playing rap on the way to work
    Platinum WRX Wagon Cobb Stage2
    TXS stealth back/UP with custom Magnaflow muffler
    whiteline adj rear sb, whiteline Antilift kit, whiteline rear strut brace, front strut brace, MRT lightened pulley
    No more AEM Cai ! , 3/16 mod, Grounding mod, Kartboy SS and bushing, Autometer 3 gauge pack and A-pillar

If that guy has a silver srt-4, that is the same guy i raced awhile back.

AND LOST

Yeah..its silver.

The area I live in has alot of nice hooked up cars...

and

IF you go looking hard enough you will fine trouble...I look alot
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

Nice run man. Went to Pikes Peak last week and stayed in the same hotel as the Mopar guys. They said the Stage 3 which includes turbo upgrade will be out within a couple months and put down 369 WHP. That might give you a run for your money. The price they said it was going to cost was almost unimaginably cheap.
    This car is making a poor man even poorer.

yeah i have a friend with a t3/t4 04 srt4, i think the kit is from apg? anyways, even untuned the thing is a beast....except for the 4 sets of broken axles its getting driveshaft shop ones and tuned for 400whp...damn those neons!
    GOODSPEED PERFORMANCE LAB

I need 400whp fast...That 369whp would hand me mine on a platter even on my race map...

There quick/light/and have a better block imo....
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast