T3/t4 Srt-4.... - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on T3/t4 Srt-4.... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; SRTforums are a bunch of pompus kids who think their car is the ****... They're just ricers, in a way, ...

SRTforums are a bunch of pompus kids who think their car is the ****... They're just ricers, in a way, with fast cars. I hate it. I got banned from there already and I'm happy about it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

not everyone is gay. but the entire war stories is useless for any means of aconverstation. the's sites very good on actually learning about the car if you have the time to sift through all the double post and wrong info.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Originally posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    not everyone is gay. but the entire war stories is useless for any means of aconverstation. the's sites very good on actually learning about the car if you have the time to sift through all the double post and wrong info.
    I think all the cool SRT-4 owners are registered on this board anyway and post frequently...so anything we need to know about SRT-4's we can just ask you guys and you'll let us know...lol
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Originally posted by flyingace
    All I wanna know is, how do you get into so many races. The best stories, that I can come up with, that I dont even mention are, races with ricer civics playing rap on the way to work
    i wonder the same thing..i mean the 18g is a decent turbo but it's not all that fast......

Dont under estimate it...It moves just fine
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

...and don't forget that the driver has a lot to do with how well a car performs.
    '02 WRB WRX
    '92 Civic Si

Originally posted by Trailboss
    I think all the cool SRT-4 owners are registered on this board anyway and post frequently...so anything we need to know about SRT-4's we can just ask you guys and you'll let us know...lol

:werd:
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Originally posted by 13secwrx
    Dont under estimate it...It moves just fine
    not underestimating it, just thinking that for an 18g your's seem to be the "fastest" out there....

where did you get your car dynoed at? cause those numbers are the highest i've ever seen with a 18...

xxtuning...in Connecticut...My car has actually always benn sort of a freak. I dynod w/ a vf 22 at 282whp and 299 tq...It just runs strong... I have dyno sheets to prove it and there are people on this site that have seen my car in action. No need to stretch the truth...

also someone has to have the fastest ...mines well be me
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

I Support ClubWRX
    Another 13?! man you're a machine!!

I ran an srt-4 tonite too! I guess the drivers aren't as friendly here in NJ as they are out there....
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

I'm Cool

Originally posted by Trailboss
    I'm one of the Cool One's and you guys can ask me anything you guys want, efff those SRT punks that give us good SRT bad names! Thats why I like to come here, its alot more respectful and mature ( Except for a Few, but everyone has them )
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

Originally posted by SLOW4EAT
    not underestimating it, just thinking that for an 18g your's seem to be the "fastest" out there....

where did you get your car dynoed at? cause those numbers are the highest i've ever seen with a 18...
    I have an 18g and I have many similiar races. His stories are very believable. Don't undersestimate the 18g.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

I think its the 1st in the series of bigger turbos...Its not very big but it carrys a good punch...There are bigger ones and better ones but there always are w/anything...
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

Those numbers are about right. It's common knowledge that 300whp is easily attainable with an 18g. If people are getting 275 whp with a vf34 I'm sure you can get 311 whp with an 18g.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

at a mere 21 psi ...I think on race it can be pushed to almost 30
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.