Bagged a InAcura RSX/Rice-o-roni - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43

This is a discussion on Bagged a InAcura RSX/Rice-o-roni within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by glepko For what my opinion is worth (nothing) I'd like to see what a talented driver could ...

  1. #31
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    410
    Originally posted by glepko
    For what my opinion is worth (nothing) I'd like to see what a talented driver could do on a road course, in each car (read same driver testing both cars). I'm guessing that the heavily underpowered (as everyone thinks it to be) RSX-S would post significantly faster lap times. Hell the base model should be able to put up lap times that are really close to the WRX.

    I love my WRX but I've said it before, and will continue to say, the RSX is a sweet car to drive, there is so much more to cars than straight and fast.
    Um, the RSX-S would never be faster than the WRX. Engine wise, the RSX is far far inferior because it only has 142lb-ft of torque compared to the WRX's 217lb-ft. For handling, we all know that AWD allows you to brake better, corner faster, and accelerate MUCH faster than FWD so again, the WRX has the advantage.

    Why are you guys defending the RSX? There isn't a single good thing about the car. It is not a sweet car to drive and, honestly, if the RSX could turn well and had a nice interior, then I would agree with your last statement, but it doesn't even have those!
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #32
    Registered User TurboWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Morgantown, WV (WVU)
    Posts
    837
    RSXSucks,

    hey do you really have a RSX-S? can i see pics of it or something? or do you drive a WRX? i'm sure this has been discussed before, but i wanna know what the deal is...
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

  4. #33
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    17
    Originally posted by TurboWRX
    RSXSucks,

    hey do you really have a RSX-S? can i see pics of it or something? or do you drive a WRX? i'm sure this has been discussed before, but i wanna know what the deal is...
    I think he works for Acura.

    Seriously, if he really thought that way about them do you think he'd own one? He's funny but an idiot. The odds of him not owning a WRX are zero. Well, unless of course he is fourteen or owns a chevette and aspires to own a WRX.

  5. #34
    Registered User CustomS10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Western Mass
    Posts
    7,959
    Originally posted by MbWun


    I think he works for Acura.

    Seriously, if he really thought that way about them do you think he'd own one? He's funny but an idiot. The odds of him not owning a WRX are zero. Well, unless of course he is fourteen or owns a chevette and aspires to own a WRX.
    hhahaha or pinto better watch out they explode on impact

  6. #35
    Registered User FutureWRX15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Roswell Georgia
    Posts
    488
    I was gunna get a Rsx-S but the reason i didnt is it is getting way to Riced out. So i chose an AWD turbocharged car

  7. #36
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    410
    Originally posted by FutureWRX15
    I was gunna get a Rsx-S but the reason i didnt is it is getting way to Riced out. So i chose an AWD turbocharged car
    You made the right choice, I made the wrong choice. I don't know why you guys have to be so mean to me! I really do totally idolize you guys and when you say mean things, it hurts me.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

  8. #37
    Registered User TurboWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Morgantown, WV (WVU)
    Posts
    837
    Originally posted by RSXSucks


    You made the right choice, I made the wrong choice. I don't know why you guys have to be so mean to me! I really do totally idolize you guys and when you say mean things, it hurts me.
    hahahahahahahahah

    sorry

    hahahahahahahahha! thats funny as hell man, hahaha
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

  9. #38
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    410
    Originally posted by TurboWRX


    hahahahahahahahah

    sorry

    hahahahahahahahha! thats funny as hell man, hahaha
    I'm glad that I could brighten the day of a WRX owner.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

  10. #39
    Registered User CustomS10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Western Mass
    Posts
    7,959
    rsx sucks why don't you just sell your car or trade it in towards a rex......i haven't seen the women known as rsxracer around...hmm i wonder what happend to him

  11. #40
    Registered User TurboWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Morgantown, WV (WVU)
    Posts
    837
    <tries to fire up RSXSucks>

    WRX's suck, what pieces of junk. the paint chips easy and they squeak and they're just ****ty cars.

    </tries to fire up RSXSucks>

    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

  12. #41
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    410
    Originally posted by TurboWRX
    <tries to fire up RSXSucks>

    WRX's suck, what pieces of junk. the paint chips easy and they squeak and they're just ****ty cars.

    </tries to fire up RSXSucks>

    NO NO NO NO!!! That isn't true! It can't be true! If that was true, then everyone on this board is wrong and that would just crush the last remaining grips on reality that I have.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

  13. #42
    Registered User CustomS10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Western Mass
    Posts
    7,959
    Originally posted by TurboWRX
    <tries to fire up RSXSucks>

    WRX's suck, what pieces of junk. the paint chips easy and they squeak and they're just ****ty cars.

    </tries to fire up RSXSucks>

    hahaha did someone ban rsxracer or somthing he's allquite....rsx sucks is rsx racer in disguise

  14. #43
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    410
    Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02

    hahaha did someone ban rsxracer or somthing he's allquite....rsx sucks is rsx racer in disguise
    Oh please, don't insult me even more than you already have!
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •