Bagged a InAcura RSX/Rice-o-roni - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Bagged a InAcura RSX/Rice-o-roni within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by glepko For what my opinion is worth (nothing) I'd like to see what a talented driver could ...

Originally posted by glepko
    For what my opinion is worth (nothing) I'd like to see what a talented driver could do on a road course, in each car (read same driver testing both cars). I'm guessing that the heavily underpowered (as everyone thinks it to be) RSX-S would post significantly faster lap times. Hell the base model should be able to put up lap times that are really close to the WRX.

I love my WRX but I've said it before, and will continue to say, the RSX is a sweet car to drive, there is so much more to cars than straight and fast.
    Um, the RSX-S would never be faster than the WRX. Engine wise, the RSX is far far inferior because it only has 142lb-ft of torque compared to the WRX's 217lb-ft. For handling, we all know that AWD allows you to brake better, corner faster, and accelerate MUCH faster than FWD so again, the WRX has the advantage.

Why are you guys defending the RSX? There isn't a single good thing about the car. It is not a sweet car to drive and, honestly, if the RSX could turn well and had a nice interior, then I would agree with your last statement, but it doesn't even have those!
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

RSXSucks,

hey do you really have a RSX-S? can i see pics of it or something? or do you drive a WRX? i'm sure this has been discussed before, but i wanna know what the deal is...
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

Originally posted by TurboWRX
    RSXSucks,

hey do you really have a RSX-S? can i see pics of it or something? or do you drive a WRX? i'm sure this has been discussed before, but i wanna know what the deal is...
    I think he works for Acura.

Seriously, if he really thought that way about them do you think he'd own one? He's funny but an idiot. The odds of him not owning a WRX are zero. Well, unless of course he is fourteen or owns a chevette and aspires to own a WRX.

Originally posted by MbWun

I think he works for Acura.

Seriously, if he really thought that way about them do you think he'd own one? He's funny but an idiot. The odds of him not owning a WRX are zero. Well, unless of course he is fourteen or owns a chevette and aspires to own a WRX.
    hhahaha or pinto better watch out they explode on impact

I was gunna get a Rsx-S but the reason i didnt is it is getting way to Riced out. So i chose an AWD turbocharged car

Originally posted by FutureWRX15
    I was gunna get a Rsx-S but the reason i didnt is it is getting way to Riced out. So i chose an AWD turbocharged car
    You made the right choice, I made the wrong choice. I don't know why you guys have to be so mean to me! I really do totally idolize you guys and when you say mean things, it hurts me.
    2002 RSX Type S

Originally posted by RSXSucks

You made the right choice, I made the wrong choice. I don't know why you guys have to be so mean to me! I really do totally idolize you guys and when you say mean things, it hurts me.
    hahahahahahahahah

sorry

hahahahahahahahha! thats funny as hell man, hahaha

hahahahahahahahah

sorry

hahahahahahahahha! thats funny as hell man, hahaha
    I'm glad that I could brighten the day of a WRX owner.
    2002 RSX Type S

rsx sucks why don't you just sell your car or trade it in towards a rex......i haven't seen the women known as rsxracer around...hmm i wonder what happend to him

<tries to fire up RSXSucks>

WRX's suck, what pieces of junk. the paint chips easy and they squeak and they're just ****ty cars.

</tries to fire up RSXSucks>

WRX's suck, what pieces of junk. the paint chips easy and they squeak and they're just ****ty cars.

NO NO NO NO!!! That isn't true! It can't be true! If that was true, then everyone on this board is wrong and that would just crush the last remaining grips on reality that I have.
    2002 RSX Type S

hahaha did someone ban rsxracer or somthing he's allquite....rsx sucks is rsx racer in disguise

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02

hahaha did someone ban rsxracer or somthing he's allquite....rsx sucks is rsx racer in disguise
    Oh please, don't insult me even more than you already have!
    2002 RSX Type S

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123