Bagged a InAcura RSX/Rice-o-roni - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Bagged a InAcura RSX/Rice-o-roni within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm sorry but I doubt that someone pulled up and said, "Yo Biatch, what up in that ride." If a ...

I'm sorry but I doubt that someone pulled up and said, "Yo Biatch, what up in that ride." If a complete stranger pulled up and said "Yo Biatch" , they would not have a chance to say anything else before severe bodily harm came upon them. No I am not a hardcore "Stunta" , but disrespect leads to confrontation. I hate rice but I think you might have misquoted them.
    On the road of life there are passengers and there are drivers. If your not driving a WRX then get out of my way.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by bedabi

So then a non-white "Wigga" is a "Nig..." shut yo mouth!

Hmmmm, no sir, don't like that word.

Here in Brooklyn, if you're under the age of 30, that's just how you dress.
    So I guess on your 30th birthday in Brooklyn you throw off your rags and don a three-piece tailored suit and speak Oxford English, disavowing N-Sync and Backstreet Boys forever.

Originally posted by Master Of Pain

So I guess on your 30th birthday in Brooklyn you throw off your rags and don a three-piece tailored suit and speak Oxford English, disavowing N-Sync and Backstreet Boys forever.

I did.

in all fairness it doesn't matter the way u dress u are you..but majority of people like that think they are thugs...just like driving an import it's RICE to some...so u can't judge it like that...i wear a visor all weird and diff everytime and i have baggy pants..not extremely but baggy enough does that make me a wigga or whatever u say?

I really don't care for wigga's. Don't really care for the sideways tennis hats or the way they talk.
    Nice run, nice to show them "wazzzup"

Re: Bagged a InAcura RSX/Rice-o-roni

Originally posted by Wigga Killa
    Pulled into a gas station, and while filling my car up a RSX with a Maxwell house coffee can and gizmo flashing lights pull up. Stuntaz get out (inverted tennis hats, whole stereotype going here) and say in their guttral speak:

"Yo biatch, what up in that ride"

What?

Hand movements, gestures and grunts follow. I guess they were asking about the car.

Whatever. I don't speak nor understand that crap or care for them at all. Go back to your vibrating bass.
    That's when you should have said, "Be gone, foul ricers, lest I smite thee about the head, neck and chest with a torque wrench!"

Re: Re: Bagged a InAcura RSX/Rice-o-roni

Originally posted by lyonsd

That's when you should have said, "Be gone, foul ricers, lest I smite thee about the head, neck and chest with a torque wrench!"

L O L. Good call!

If wigga killa had like even a boost controller, then he would have killed the RSX.
    I don't think WIgga said it was RSX type S.
    If it was just a RSX, then they are no where near us.

I have a friend with RSX manual, intake, custom exhaust, no cat, header, pulley, PLUS cam gears tuned running 13.8 with 50 shots of NOS. And he's not a bad driver.

And I know lots of people ran high 13's with just boost controller in WRX.
    Anyways...good kill WIGGA KILLA

For what my opinion is worth (nothing) I'd like to see what a talented driver could do on a road course, in each car (read same driver testing both cars). I'm guessing that the heavily underpowered (as everyone thinks it to be) RSX-S would post significantly faster lap times. Hell the base model should be able to put up lap times that are really close to the WRX.

I love my WRX but I've said it before, and will continue to say, the RSX is a sweet car to drive, there is so much more to cars than straight and fast.

Now, as far as where the rice boys go (thanks Warrant).....can't stand the freaks, they shouldn't even have the right to operate a motor vehicle bestowed upon them. When I encounter them, I just look at them with a confused look shake my head and point to my ears pretending not to be able to hear them (which most of the time I wish I couldn't because I have no idea what they are saying anyway). Aliens are much better people to deal with, even with the threat of abduction.

RSXracer200
    ok im here to say my part...

first this race COULD be true but only if, as others have pointed out this was a base rsx. next the fact that this is his first post and all this ****** **** is a bunch of ****, i know alot of them "thug" white guys and no1 talks like what he said so that right there makes me think this is not a true story...the hand gestures and grunts is pushing it to far. next you say he lifts up the bottle..who the **** has nirtous bottles rolling around loose in the back seat? also this race was i have a feeling u were alone and he wasn't. also u raced from a stop at a light and i bet it was a rather short race and the rsx needs room to beat the wrx because its slow through first gear.

if it was a S with nitrous they run about 13.8 with a 40 shot so they can eaily beat a stock wrx but like i said it depends on also what mods the wrx had. also i've noticed that people like posting fake kill as their first post for some reason so im ganna need more facts. im in a hurry right now and for now i'll say this race MIGHT be true but i need more info before i can call b.s. on this thread.

Originally posted by RSXracer200

if it was a S with nitrous they run about 13.8 with a 40 shot so they can eaily beat a stock wrx but like i said it depends on also what mods the wrx had. also i've noticed that people like posting fake kill as their first post for some reason so im ganna need more facts. im in a hurry right now and for now i'll say this race MIGHT be true but i need more info before i can call b.s. on this thread.
    well i dont think a 40 shot of will make an RSX run a whole second quicker so i gotta call BS on that...and even if it did 13.8 is not easily beating a stock WRX...and if people post BS then let them...it's not like their an idol cuz of a good kill ya know..it's their post BS or not...

RSXracer200
    actualy the 40 shot is enough for high 13's....i thought at first it wasnt enough but quite alot of the nitrous guys at clubrsx run those times. also i call b.s. on posts because its the thing to do, other wise these guys will post a new b.s. story every two days each 1 greater then the last. pretty soon you will have stock wrx's taking out Zo6's from a roll.

i still call bs on the 40 shot but thats just me and then no one will read the posts or the guy will get flamed enough that he will have 3rd degree burns

RSXracer200
    hey every1 come vote at this popularity vote someones doing on me...i want to know how many fans i got out there. lol

RSX Racer

Originally posted by MbWun
    I'm not sure what mods you have but if you were anywhere near stock an RSX-S with NOS would smoke you. Mind you I hate the concept of using nitrous and a riced out RSX is nauseating but an RSX-S stock is about 1/2 second slower than a WRX stock so with nitrous a stock WRX would lose. They could of course be using a spray painted coke bottle as riced version of NOS.
    What did you say? Did you honestly just type out the words:
    "an RSX-S stock is about 1/2 second slower than a WRX stock"?

Oh, you forgot to put the words:
    "Near the intense gravitational pull of a black hole where 1/2 second lasts 2 minutes", right? Please tell me that is what you meant.

The WRX stock is about 3 seconds faster than the RSX. The WRX with an MBC is about 5 seconds faster than the RSX. The WRX with an MBC against an RSX with nitrous is about 4.9 seconds faster than the RSX because the WRX driver will take 0.1 seconds to laugh at the little rice boy who thinks he is fast because his engine with an 11:1 compression ratio can handle a 5 shot of nitrous! Do you know how many blown RSX engines there are stock? Now, what do you think will happen when you add nitrous to the mix? Even more blown engines!

You guys have NOTHING to fear from an RSX in ANY form on ANY surface in ANY type of condition.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast