Stage 2.5 WRX vs Early 90's Ferrari

This is a discussion on Stage 2.5 WRX vs Early 90's Ferrari within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Story is as fallows: As i was coming home in the morning from a night of heavy xbox halo action ...

Stage 2.5 WRX vs Early 90's Ferrari

Story is as fallows:

As i was coming home in the morning from a night of heavy xbox halo action a Ferrari with a chick in the passenger seat and a douche bag in the driver seat with driving gloves wave to me as if their **** dont stink and i got nothing on there early 90 ferrari.

I say, oh noooooo you didn't, as a depress the accelerater the vf30 comes to life, ssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhh. I catch up to the mofo, and we catch a red light. He is in front of me and first stopped at the red light. The light turn green(at which i know he is game). We're off, he punches it in 1st as do i, i cut into the right light and shift to 2nd vf30 is spoolin hardcore now. I pass him in 2nd and as i pass him me friend and i wave to him like they did to us, and keep going till the end of 3rd and let off, shift easy to 4th. I notice that he is a good 5-6 car lengths behind. At this point im just cruisin, and he comes flyin up again trying to pass me, but i dont let him, i drop it into 3rd and drop behind him slight, soon as my baby spools up, im hunting him down, and i pass him again this time in 4th gear at 115mph. Walked him like nothing. We slow down(after he catches up of course), and he says to me, "I kicked the Sh1t outta one of those yesterday!!!", my only reply to that statement was "not today." as i smiled, waved to his gf. And took off.

The end.
    2003 WRX 5spd Sedan
    ~Stage 4+ 20g~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    Thats some funny sh!t. There's one of those here in Ct, too. A red "Magnum PI" type. It would be cool to kill a fFerrari, even an older one.

BTW, was your passenger Vin Deisel by any chance.
    *1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    Good story. Best kill EVAH!!!

good kill

What type of Ferrari was it? 348, 308.....?
    Perrin short ram, Perrin Uppie, Perrin inlet hose, Perrin IC hoses, Cobb AP stage 2, MRT 3' turbo back, AMP boost controller @ 15.5psi, Freedom design front strut tower bar, Cuses Rear Strut tower Bar, KYB Adj Shocks, Eiback Springs, Perrin Rear sway bar, and links, 17' OZ Crono Evolution(17.5 lbs) W/ BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDW 2

Re: Stage 2.5 WRX vs Early 90's Ferrari

Originally posted by 03WRX83
    my only reply to that statement was "not today." as i smiled, waved to his gf. And took off.

The end.
    LOL...classic